Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am curious, does anyone on this forum have vitiligo or other similar skin conditions?

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
I was diagnosed with vitiligo at 13. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disorder where your own immune cells attack the pigment producing cells in your body, which causes patches of skin to become decoloured. It looks even worse on darker skin (such as mine). The spread has luckily not reached my face yet, but it could at any time. Advanced cases of vitiligo can look like this:
262 vitiligo slide 7 springer high
69399ddb43acc92a57239a935e8a38cb

None of my extended family have the condition, so I think it was a random mutation. Later I found out around 1% of people have this condition, so I must have been extremely unlucky.

Is any other fellowcel struggling with appearance disorders like these?

Not sure about vitiligo specifically but there are plenty of skincels here.

Wtf I never knew white people could get vitiligo too

Wtf I never knew white people could get vitiligo too
They can, but it's not as visible, especially if you are paler.

The rate of vitiligo is the same across all races apparently.

I have it all over but not on my face. It spreads for some people but for others it seems to stop at a certain point. At least it doesnt affect anything else than your skin color. Other autoimmune disorders can really fuck you up, at least this is purely superficial. Not like it really matters because people would treat me like garbage with or without it.

I have it all over but not on my face. It spreads for some people but for others it seems to stop at a certain point. At least it doesnt affect anything else than your skin color. Other autoimmune disorders can really fuck you up, at least this is purely superficial. Not like it really matters because people would treat me like garbage with or without it.

Definitely true. I am glad I'm not suffering from increased risk of diseases or anything. Still sucks to be screwed with a 1 in 100 disorder, but I'd be incel regardless so it doesn't matter.

What meds are you taking for it? The doctors only prescribed me one skin cream "Protopic 0.1%"

Definitely true. I am glad I'm not suffering from increased risk of diseases or anything. Still sucks to be screwed with a 1 in 100 disorder, but I'd be incel regardless so it doesn't matter.

What meds are you taking for it? The doctors only prescribed me one skin cream "Protopic 0.1%"
I don't take any meds for it, its all over my legs and torso so it never gets any sun exposure and its not sensitive or itchy so i don't worry about it. I do have one spot on my head but not my face, so i have white hair there but nothing that exposes my skin. I think if its on your face some meds would help but otherwise it just seems pointless. Does that skin cream help with yours?

Le funny question whether or not anybody on this forum has an awful skin condition. Made me haha very loud thanks for that bro ( brother )

I'm white with vitiligo. My great grandmother, grandfather, my uncle, my cousin and my mother has it. I have patches already on my torso

there's no baldness in the family though :feelsokman:

Your avi fills me with rage

better Michael Jackson maxx tbh

Indian here got vitiligo in my left hand mostly on 2 fingers

I have hidradenitis suppurativa

how severe does it have to get before you can run jbw game?

I don't take any meds for it, its all over my legs and torso so it never gets any sun exposure and its not sensitive or itchy so i don't worry about it. I do have one spot on my head but not my face, so i have white hair there but nothing that exposes my skin. I think if its on your face some meds would help but otherwise it just seems pointless. Does that skin cream help with yours?
It hasn't been growing with the cream so that's good. But it refuses to go away entirely.

I have this but it isn't severe enough that I can run the JBW game. We're living the same life, JFL, got diagnosed at an earlier age though. :fuk:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back