Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am convinced that majority of guys are incels.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Are most of your friends and acquaintances virgins aswell? Most of friends are virgins just like me.

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I got 6 friends all from different stages of life. 2 from work, 2 from, high school, and 2 3-4 from uni and all are virgins just like me. I never see them with girls.

Infact majority of guys on my insta are virgins? Is the incel problem this big orrrrr virgins tend to be friends with other virgins since normies and chads don’t like befriending virgins.

This creates different groups of chads, normies and virgins where they don’t interact with members in other groups. So virgins hang with virgins and chad hang with chads. This is why chad thinks everyone is having sex just like him since that’s his circle. This means virgins hang with virgins and nobody is having sex since no one is having sex in their social circle.

I wouldn't say most of them are virgins but in 2019 I would definitely say most of them are incels.

You need good looks or social skills to get into both social circles and relationships

a landwhale foid with hemispherectomy has higher SMV than a 7/10 male

So I got 6 friends all from different stages of life. 2 from work, 2 from, high school, and 2 3-4 from uni and all are virgins just like me. I never see them with girls.

Infact majority of guys on my insta are virgins? Is the incel problem this big orrrrr virgins tend to be friends with other virgins since normies and chads don’t like befriending virgins.

This creates different groups of chads, normies and virgins where they don’t interact with members in other groups. So virgins hang with virgins and chad hang with chads. This is why chad thinks everyone is having sex just like him since that’s his circle. This means virgins hang with virgins and nobody is having sex since no one is having sex in their social circle.
yes, sexhavers hang out with each other, or at least with copers who married a single mom or significantly older woman just so they could desperately ascend to sexhaver status by "forcing" their way through

but even then it's obvious that there's just too many losers

ALMOST EVERYONE that I know who works in tech and programming, from my work/college/etc connections is an incel weirdo, that is way too brutal

Getting a girlfriend is hard.

Keeping a girlfriend is even harder.

Having a girlfriend consumes a lot of your physical and mental resources.

You have no control over your female partner anymore, she is the boss, you're nothing, you're just a dumb idiot retard male who should listen to the female, she is always right, and if you disagree with her and try to enforce any kind of rules in the relationship, you're an abuser.

Ah yes, the very fun and enjoyable post-modern relationship for the average male

i have 6 people on IG, i dont talk with them about sex, they probably know that it is pointless to talk about this with me.

Many are true incels, more are jesters or betabuxxers, which are the same in my opinion because it's not really about sex. But, those 3 groups make up probably 60% of the male population under 40.

You have no control over your female partner anymore, she is the boss, you're nothing, you're just a dumb idiot retard male who should listen to the female, she is always right, and if you disagree with her and try to enforce any kind of rules in the relationship, you're an abuser.

Ah yes, the very fun and enjoyable post-modern relationship for the average male
And the only rule would be don't ask for open relationship which makes you automatically misogynist.

Need a no friend option, my only friends I usually met under the pretense of incel communities

i would say 80% of males can be incels soon

the posts on this board keep getting better and more accurate

probably everyone lower than chadlite status is not having any sex. They need to respect woman harder

Yes. I counted people in discord groups that I'm in and out of 31 people 16 were incels, 2 chads, and the rest are somewhere in between.

Same tbh. Over for many men

I dont have any friends

but even then it's obvious that there's just too many losers

ALMOST EVERYONE that I know who works in tech and programming, from my work/college/etc connections is an incel weirdo, that is way too brutal

Also all men who work in physical and/or craftmanship jobs are loser as well. Imagine being a low-payed plumber man in Germany.

If you’re sub 6, you’re incel

I voted no, but that's just because of the circles I move in. I'm 30 years old and these days I mostly either hang out with fighters who are Chads and NTmaxxed high tier normies. The other "friends" I have are betabuxxing family men so they're not virgins.

I would say that most men on there live incel-ish lives, especially younger ones.

There are MANY incels, but only a few percent really swallowed the blackpill and accepted this fact.

I dont know any truecels, but the struggle is real. My closest friends were condemned to picking up leftovers, one recently got cucked really hard. Dumb motherfucker, completely delusional and believed her bullshit. Lmao this dumbass doesn't believe that she was already seeing someone else before dumping him and larps that he dumped her.
His brother married a roastie.

And one other "true" friend who is basically Neet, already dead inside from getting cucked too much, just videogamemaxxing.

Aside from other people I know, only the older group of people are looksmatched.

Almost everyone at my age range and younger are with foids 2-3 points below their looksmatch. They're only looksmatched if the guy financially mogs her.

I think majority of guys are sex havers. In my case I don't know in person a guy that is virgin like me. I suppose that in anglo countries must be worst and in Germany , but really I think majority at least is in a relationship and the ones who are alone at least they had some experience, but this is my personal view.

When i was younger, yes. But most of my friends are older now, so no.

Most guys are incels. Even the larping Chads here are actually incels.

They all had gfs 5 years ago, but now have nothing. There are lot of men going without in 2019.

My friends are virgins and are blackpilled, my acquaintances are not blackpilled and they aren't virgins.

I have a friend and I know another person that is friends friend, both are early 20s and virgin.

I think 95% of men are incels. Married incels are the worst. Incels with a girlfriend are a little bit better. Incels like me who are voluntary incels are the best.

I had 3 friednds in the past 5 years, out of which one was a full blown chad, the other one was a truecel and the last one was a bluepilled orbitter that was friendzoned hard.

I have no friends, but the “friends” I used to have had little trouble getting girls

Most men are normies. They can get sex, but it's not quality sex, neither the quality of the women or the act. They also can't get sex that frequently if they're away from relationships.

"Friends?"

No friends aqui!

Copious quantities of men. But how many foids are virgin past the age of 20, aside from those with severe disabilities I would say less then 1%.

I don't think there are more incels, but I do see plenty of 6s and 7s just LDARing these days instead of trying to get with foids, which is something they could likely do without much trouble.

based tbh

Overheard a college aged girl recently say in shock "why is everyone a virgin now" it's definitely a silent majority

Almost every friend that i have is a virgin not only that but a kissless hugless with literally no experience virgins, and most guys i know are single or have been in relationships years ago, and are going to be single for years to come mainly for not being able to get a gf.

Yes. Most people I know actually

Almost every friend that i have is a virgin not only that but a kissless hugless with literally no experience virgins, and most guys i know are single or have been in relationships years ago, and are going to be single for years to come mainly for not being able to get a gf.

its over man. femoids are even withdrawing attention, relationships and sex from normies. NOT ONLY INCELS, BUT NORMEIS TOO

THIS IS SAD BUT FUNNY AS HELL. its 100% femoids at fault

Most guys are bluepilled orbiters, hoping to get noticed and get some sex once every ten years.
This is the state of life for sub 5 men in 2019.

So yes, most guys are incels, but they just haven't accepted it yet. This phenomena can be summed up by the typical post on reddit: "I may be a virgin at 30, but at least I'm not an incel."