Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am convinced Jeff Bezos is on steroids

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
his physique is not that crazy, don't get me wrong its really good especially for someone as old as him but his physique is like that of mr tate, its certainly not a roided physique.

nah he just unironically has the best trainers money can buy

Before and after of Jeff Bezos

Juiced Bezos

Ripped Bezos

He definitely takes testosterone and hgh

Mega billionaire and he is engaged to Tranny

He looks like a gorilla now.

His physique is shit

His physique is achievable, but his voice and most recent face change make me think he’s on it.
Mega billionaire and he is engaged to Tranny
Bezos left his wife and gave up tens of billions in the divorce for an ugly, mannish slut whose brother helped to try and blackmail him… Wisdom is a virtue

His physique is achievable, but his voice and most recent face change make me think he’s on it.

Bezos left his wife and gave up tens of billions in the divorce for an ugly, mannish slut whose brother helped to try and blackmail him… Wisdom is a virtue
When you see the wives of the richest billionaires, you realize that moneymaxing is just a cope

he went crazy so will most of us if we found a 100 billion in our bank account.

When you see the wives of the richest billionaires, you realize that moneymaxing is just a cope
always has been. its a trick to keep men working. how can some external material thing invoke attraction like do you find a foid attractive if she wore an expensive watch probably not.

How many times does an adult man go through puberty?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/8njecY7L8rM?feature=shared

“ Jeff Bezos looking RIPPED as he walks in Soho with his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez”

View: https://youtu.be/3gP5JthPXYw?feature=shared

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6K87q-RMxKs?feature=shared

He is there is no doubt and almost every norman thinks this

it makes no difference he started too late and he is short so he still gets shit from normans "napolean complex" etc

he is one of the biggest blackpills and shows gym doesnt work if too bald, and or ugly and or too short

the examples above show this, when normies jumped on him as soon as dicaprio punched down

his physique is not that crazy, don't get me wrong its really good especially for someone as old as him but his physique is like that of mr tate, its certainly not a roided physique.
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING AT 55 YEARS OLD THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.

OK LETS SEE YOUR PHYSIQUE AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET INTO THIS SHAPE AT YOUR AGE

He sells too much Amazon stock every year too fund his grand escapades. Blue Origin is a 1-billion expense every year.

I got caught in his 3-billion dollar trap when he bought the yacht. Fuking over investors, took me months to break even.

Its a mog-e-mog world in jJew Amerika.

(((Shatner)))

View: https://youtu.be/1qfVXLQBygw?si=mlBEAeNpZdcSSuEt

That faggot rate is on roids too you blind retard.

I don’t think we could even begin to understand what experimental drugs/ super serum these billionaires have access to

I agree.

He is an old man who started working out not that long ago. I think he's on low doses of trt because he's old and can afford it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Playing with performance enhancers at that age is playing with fire, although with access to the best medical facilities I'm not sure if he would care that much knowing how far his safety net could go

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING AT 55 YEARS OLD THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.

OK LETS SEE YOUR PHYSIQUE AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET INTO THIS SHAPE AT YOUR AGE
Entertainment and celebrity media, as well as the fitness industry, has successfully warped the average person's ideas on what's normal and attainable naturally. Normans continue to think that ripped Hollywood bodies and fitness models are through hard work and proper diet/nutrition, not chemical assistance.

Don't even get me started on what the average hole think is "normal" when it comes to male fitness. JFL