Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am contributing to a currystacy failing semester exams.

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★★★★
my current situation with a currywhore 7/10. In first semester exams, she asked me for help nicely( they way they talk to chads) and we kinda co operated through the exam with copying from each other. But in the last exam when I asked her to let me copy a question, she just ignored me, jfl, maybe because she thought it's the end of dealing with a retard like me. Then for the next 2 semesters, I became a littral wall to separate her ( she sits in the back of me) and her landwhale friend( she sits infront of me). I didn't let them talk to each other at all, and the crippling autist I am, they didn't dare utter a word to me. The landwhale talked some shit about me in the group chat after exam but I just ignored :feelskek: . In the Next 3 semester I am gonna do the same to them. They deserve it for ignoring me:feelshmm:

You actually have girlfriends?
Nigga, you have to be a fakecel. I haven't interacted with any woman in like 2 weeks.

Nigga, you have to be a fakecel. I haven't interacted with any woman in like 2 weeks.
What? Thats a girlfriend? She doesn't even look at me if it's not for the exams

What gf retard. A girl just used OP for her own benefit and left.

luring him into doing favors for her doesn't count

What? Thats a girlfriend? She doesn't even look at me if it's not the exams
Girlfriend doesn't mean romantic partner you slow or something? You have a foid that actively seeks you even if she just does it for exams, it is waaaay better than what 90% of us experience.

are you retarded?

fakecel trait :- being in gcs with normtards
You're funny. As if they are inviting me to their personal group chat. :feelskek: . It's college official group chat

Congrats, you just got blackpilled