Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i am constantly sexually harassed at work

U

uninstall

Banned
-
wherever I look there are foids - with skirts, tight jeans, popping tits, exposed ankles

Very often the foids at work put there elbows on a desk while looking at someone's PC and assume the doggy style position

JFL IF YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Just a few seconds ago, some foid did that and the contour of her thong pop out.

I wanted to slap her ass fuck her right there.

THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

RIGHT NOW MY DICK IS HARD BECAUSE OF THAT FOID AND IT'S HURTING ME.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SEXUAL HARASSMENT TBH

ONE TIME I EVEN HAD TO MASTURBATE IN THE BATHROOM TO RELIEVE MYSELF FROM THIS PRESSURE

IT'S ALL 100% ON THEM

IT'S 100% THEIR FAULT

If you were Chad you'd fuck her in doggy position but sorry we're ugly creatures we'll do nothing more than fuck our hands

i've seen them sit (ass) on other people's desks, it's not that uncommon

also a mandatory(?) work party where married foids sat on the laps of married men that weren't their husbands

I'd love to work in that office.

You are baiting IT with this thread. Honestly, this is why they keep coming back. I am no fan of IT or what goes on there but if you expect Normies not to laugh at this kind of shit then you don’t understand humour.

They feast on your arousal.

It’s like eating food in front of a starving person tbh. It’s fucking horrible.

WTF JFL FUCKING CHAD SLAYER VOLCEL, just rapemaxxing bro. volcel if you don't.

remember how many milion times your dick went hard and there was no one to help you

You are baiting IT with this thread. Honestly, this is why they keep coming back. I am no fan of IT or what goes on there but if you expect Normies not to laugh at this kind of shit then you don’t understand humour.

just don't read IT

Go paddo- i mean NEET.

They do it for chad not us

Yea it's like I am a hungry homeless bum drooling at foods in a restaurant from the other side of the street boyo. I feel you.

Sounds like a nice job. Better then rottin in my room

Its not like he is wrong. Before the feminism bullshit dress codes were a thing you know. Even though we aren't allowed to tell women not to dress like whores at work now, we still laugh at them behind their backs, so I know most of the other men are also fully aware of what's going on.