Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am concerned about some of you

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
A lot of you guys have been revealing your faces lately. And you guys do not look bad at all. However, please do not doxx yourself. If you are a mentalcel, it only makes things worse.

I am worried about Nekopan, the youngcel who willingly chooses to associate himself with the blackpill. And Kamikaze, you seem like a high tier normie.

We are being watched, I do not mind if my life goes to shambles but I do not want to see anyone else suffer. That is all, do tread carefully.

Tards gonna tard

doesnt fucking matter

Thanks bro it feels good to have someone else concerned about you

There would be no repercussions if I doxx myself. Because no one would bother downloading and sharing my puke-inducing face.

beta thread, sigmas can delete their posts and threads whenever they want, this includes their own selfies.

>A lot of you guys have been revealing your faces lately.

344AD454 E117 44CD A9BF 9FC32AB899D1

If you are talking about @tehgymcel420, then it was a larp.

Kamikaze lately posted his face. He is a fuckin white high tier normie. IT is right: Most Incels are Standardcels

Kamikaze lately posted his face. He is a fuckin white high tier normie. IT is right: Most Incels are Standardcels

He's a based poster but I doubt he'll be here next year. They just stay for a few months and disappear. Seen it enough over the last 3 years.

He's a based poster but I doubt he'll be here next year. They just stay for a few months and disappear. Seen it enough over the last 3 years.
A fakecel can never be based poster imo

Most cels are mentalcels not standardcels

Where he posted it? :feelswhere:
Most cels are mentalcels not standardcels
Even in that case IT is right: go to a therapist. Fuck this site

Last edited:

HA!

Therapists are mostly women. .. They´d help more if they fucked their clients. It´s bullshit, all that they talk about.

Oh, thanks man! Users really needed your nice words, thanks to you they have now become chad:lul:

A lot of you guys have been revealing your faces lately. And you guys do not look bad at all. However, please do not doxx yourself. If you are a mentalcel, it only makes things worse.

I am worried about Nekopan, the youngcel who willingly chooses to associate himself with the blackpill. And Kamikaze, you seem like a high tier normie.

We are being watched, I do not mind if my life goes to shambles but I do not want to see anyone else suffer. That is all, do tread carefully.

Nice of you to be concerned of other inkwells :feelscomfy:

I don't have any social life, nor social media, also at a point that I really couldn't give a crap any more.

Was hillarious to read that I'm normie looking though. I'm walking outside and normies arent recessed, assymetric, low T retards. There is a reason why I've reached wizardhood.

Nice of you to be concerned of other inkwells :feelscomfy:

I don't have any social life, nor social media, also at a point that I really couldn't give a crap any more.

Was hillarious to read that I'm normie looking though. I'm walking outside and normies arent recessed, assymetric, low T retards. There is a reason why I've reached wizardhood.
You can't mentalcel much harder than this tbqhngl :feelsjuice:

This forum WILL eventually be shut down because of some low IQ motherfuckers that kill a few Stacys to get "revenge". This has happened before many many times with pua hate and certain subreddits. Society will forever hate us, even when were faceless avatars. They will associate us with fkin murderers and pretty much do anything but acknowledge that the blackpill even exists.

I know right :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: meanwhile I might be the only trucel here. Sites a fucking joke at this point
He wouldn't be based. He be volcel.

Even if I doxxed myself I would loose nothing lol.

To be honest. If someone's retarded enough to show their faces in here they're just asking for it.