Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am completely terrified of driving a car

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I'm screwed. To find a job, I will have to go to companies that are in areas that can only be reached by car and I am terrified of driving. While I drive I am very anxious and I am very clumsy and I always risk having accidents. How could I resolve or improve this situation? I am desperate

I'm screwed. To find a job, I will have to go to companies that are in areas that can only be reached by car and I am terrified of driving. While I drive I am very anxious and I am very clumsy and I always risk having accidents. How could I resolve or improve this situation? I am desperate
are you a burger? yes its shit but its the only way to survive in the west.

mogs me at driver’s licence pill

just accept the fact that every day can be your last, embrace that. live every day to the fullest and do not give a fuck about getting into accidents it is what it is

Do you know why you are afraid of driving ?

Many people have driving anxiety and pretty everyone has had to overcome it to start driving.

You could start exposure therapy by yourself, by driving for a small time every day and progressively increase this time. If this is too much you can ask someone to be with you while doing it or go to therapy too.

I highly recommend you get a car that you like, not some bullshit japanese brand. A car that has a good driving experience might help you overcome this anxiety.

Practice leads to perfection. Drive until you dont have to be afraid anymore

I don't have a driving license because it scares me too. I guess you should just drive more until you get better even if it's scary.

I feel you. I too absolutely hate driving. Unfortunately the only thing I can think of is that practice makes perfect, as much as I'm sure you didn't wanna hear that.