Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am completely alone in this world.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Basically, my depression worsened during the lockdown and now I am trying to come back to a good routine. As I was reading some successful stories, I noticed that all of them had something in common: people had someone that they call "loved ones" who helped them realize they were at rock bottom. In my case, I had to do this by myself, nobody was giving a shit about my state. I was really close to rope and people were still treating me like shit. I have to "save" myself because nobody has my back. If it wasn't for my own desire to get back on track, I would probably rot and rope alone.

That does not sound good. Op, I'm not gonna come up with cheap advises, that's your life.

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:indeed u are, son

same tbh. no family no friends no nothing. pm if u wanna talk tbh

We are all in this situation brocel

we're here and we'll support you:feelzez:. but ultimately, only you can save yourself. good luck.

yeah it was always annoying to me when I was reading these long stories about 'losers' who were about to drop college and shit, only to realize a few paragraphs afterwards that they had a gf this whole time

That’s it is time to make a final CHOice brocel (in Minecraft PE with mods) :lul::feelsLSD:

Basically, my depression worsened during the lockdown and now I am trying to come back to a good routine. As I was reading some successful stories, I noticed that all of them had something in common: people had someone that they call "loved ones" who helped them realize they were at rock bottom. In my case, I had to do this by myself, nobody was giving a shit about my state. I was really close to rope and people were still treating me like shit. I have to "save" myself because nobody has my back. If it wasn't for my own desire to get back on track, I would probably rot and rope alone.
C741

If youre high iq u know we are all (males only) are on the same boat once

Try to find some good copes bro

It's sad but maybe you should try to looks max and use nootropics for mental health. There is really no other option because in depressed state you cannot even be productive to do anything (Hence i don't recommend locationmaxing), try fixing your mental state first then consider traveling to asian countries, maybe with some looksmaxing... not to make you "look" better, but rather to make you feel better. Sorry if this advice is cope but there is really no other option, we both are mentally screwed, but we know what we have to do in order to fix our current state of life...

Same i always do everything alone, meanwhile most women can't be alone

Cope harder grEYcel

Thank you all, guys. People often say a lot of shit about us, but this is the only place where I can vent without being judged.

Find a good reason to live, anything.