Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am completely alone in this world.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
4d 22h 41m
Basically, my depression worsened during the lockdown and now I am trying to come back to a good routine. As I was reading some successful stories, I noticed that all of them had something in common: people had someone that they call "loved ones" who helped them realize they were at rock bottom. In my case, I had to do this by myself, nobody was giving a shit about my state. I was really close to rope and people were still treating me like shit. I have to "save" myself because nobody has my back. If it wasn't for my own desire to get back on track, I would probably rot and rope alone.

Monke

Monke

Veteran
16d 2h 59m
That does not sound good. Op, I'm not gonna come up with cheap advises, that's your life.

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

TAHLIA ROSE CROFT
★★★★★
32d 14h 34m
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:indeed u are, son

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Captain
★★
17d 7h 30m
same tbh. no family no friends no nothing. pm if u wanna talk tbh

satou

satou

It's all a conspiracy...
★★
2d 17h 15m
One of many. :feelsLSD:

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

No love
★★★★★
48d 6h 10m
We are all in this situation brocel

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

blackpilled by reality
★★★
41d 13h 12m
we're here and we'll support you:feelzez:. but ultimately, only you can save yourself. good luck.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
88d 11h 42m
yeah it was always annoying to me when I was reading these long stories about 'losers' who were about to drop college and shit, only to realize a few paragraphs afterwards that they had a gf this whole time

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 12h 48m
That’s it is time to make a final CHOice brocel (in Minecraft PE with mods) :lul::feelsLSD:

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
30d 13h 53m
Basically, my depression worsened during the lockdown and now I am trying to come back to a good routine. As I was reading some successful stories, I noticed that all of them had something in common: people had someone that they call "loved ones" who helped them realize they were at rock bottom. In my case, I had to do this by myself, nobody was giving a shit about my state. I was really close to rope and people were still treating me like shit. I have to "save" myself because nobody has my back. If it wasn't for my own desire to get back on track, I would probably rot and rope alone.
C741

ezio6

ezio6

Lilith and eve , the first foid whore
10d 6h 27m
If youre high iq u know we are all (males only) are on the same boat once

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
36d 17h 35m
man up incel

Deleted member 43828

Deleted member 43828

Framepilled skeletoncel
-
7d 16h 50m
Try to find some good copes bro

Reega8765665

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★
9d 20h 47m
It's sad but maybe you should try to looks max and use nootropics for mental health. There is really no other option because in depressed state you cannot even be productive to do anything (Hence i don't recommend locationmaxing), try fixing your mental state first then consider traveling to asian countries, maybe with some looksmaxing... not to make you "look" better, but rather to make you feel better. Sorry if this advice is cope but there is really no other option, we both are mentally screwed, but we know what we have to do in order to fix our current state of life...

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
13d 21h 26m
Same i always do everything alone, meanwhile most women can't be alone

Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
14d 9h 59m
Cope harder grEYcel

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★★
4d 22h 41m
Thank you all, guys. People often say a lot of shit about us, but this is the only place where I can vent without being judged.

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Temp. Banned
-
1d 22h 8m
Find a good reason to live, anything.