Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am chilling on the university toilet since 2 hours

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Dont want other people see my ugly look today. Missed 2 lectures already...

Im watching you OP:feelsbaton:

why don't you niggas just stay at home? its way more comfy

Drop out already. It's not worth it.

LDAR tbh whats the point u already missed out

High iq movement tbh, you should study over there.

Friendly reminder that chad fucked a cute jb in that same stall just days ago

used to do that all the time when i was in college 10+ years ago tbh
i would also get some lunch, then walk to student parking and eat in my vehicle. then i would just stay in tehre all day until classes were over then drive home

hated college so much and all the shit that is happening without you
Friendly reminder that chad fucked a cute jb in that same stall just days ago
very true
that was a huge pain. going to the bathrooms far away for some peace and quiet only to walk in and hear a Chad getting his dick sucked. happened sll the fucking time so infuriating!! then if you stayed you could catch a glimpse of the girl. hottest girl you ever seen. looks so cute and innocent. probably the prettiest little innie pussy youd ever seen. probably just abday over 18.
but nope she isnt for you. she sluts it up for Chad and guzzles his cum down before morning classes start. he gets to have all the best girls for 4 years and when you are middle aged then you can finally have her. only have to pay for all her shit and she is fat and saggy as a whale now BUT HEY! WHY DONT TOU MAN UP AND RAISE ANOTHER MANS KIDS?

Last edited:
I used to always ask to go to the bathroom at school so I could avoid class. JFL.

too high inhib to shit in the bathroom, i still do it though

school is cool but when i get free skateland is where i want to be

used to do that all the time when i was in college 10+ years ago tbh
i would also get some lunch, then walk to student parking and eat in my vehicle. then i would just stay in tehre all day until classes were over then drive home

hated college so much and all the shit that is happening without you

very true
that was a huge pain. going to the bathrooms far away for some peace and quiet only to walk in and hear a Chad getting his dick sucked. happened sll the fucking time so infuriating!! then if you stayed you could catch a glimpse of the girl. hottest girl you ever seen. looks so cute and innocent. probably the prettiest little innie pussy youd ever seen. probably just abday over 18.
but nope she isnt for you. she sluts it up for Chad and guzzles his cum down before morning classes start. he gets to have all the best girls for 4 years and when you are middle aged then you can finally have her. only have to pay for all her shit and she is fat and saggy as a whale now BUT HEY! WHY DONT TOU MAN UP AND RAISE ANOTHER MANS KIDS?

Did you at least get your degree?

Dont want other people see my ugly look today. Missed 2 lectures already...
Hmph, novice.
I chill outside the university grounds when I wanna avoid normscum :feelzez:

I feel you but how it will end OP ?

Shit is enlightenment, shit is life, shitroom is your mecca, pay your pilgrimage there.

I missed a very important day today at university. Depression sucks man

At least you've found a coping method that works efficiently for you.

Did you at least get your degree?
no. i was on a scholarship. didnt go to classes so my scholarship stopped and i got kicked out of college
had student debt for many years but i realize now that i was never going to use that degree anyway so meh.