Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am Chad

R

righteouscel

-
Still have never had a gf or free sex but I feel like once I drop all my bf I might be able to ascend idk tho I got pretty skinny last time looksmaxxing so I decided to leave this site and didn't get anything but I'm trying to get abs now if I ever do ascend I will leave this site but I'm currently looksmaxxing and don't get nothing rn

@Zer0/∞ you are chad too

I am incel​

I’m gigachad

I thought I was chad once too

I thought I was chad once too
Also I'm saying this because I thought it was funny when some guy on looksmax said it when I was bashing chad I had to leave that website because of it

Last edited:
To get foids from body you have to inject steroids. Every guy on the dating market is a natty bodybuilder (goes to the gym 4+ times a week and eats proper) so to actually look above them bodywize you need to take juice.

Sorry bro, but being muscular with visable abs is just the baseline requirement to date in the current year. In of itself will not net you anything