Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am certain that foids were purposely violating COVID social distancing orders to fuck Chads

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
During the 2020 COVID pandemic, almost everyone was quarantined. However, I am sure that women were not following social distancing orders and broke out of quarantine to fuck Chads or good looking guys behind closed doors. I know I didn't see this happen in person, and I cant help but to think about how unfair it is that while everyone else was being forced into quarantine, females were disobeying COVID health recommendations so that they can have sex with Chads, it is so unfair.

Bro ofc it happend. They would go to chads house late at night and hook up

"violating COVID social distancing orders"
:feelskek:like it's a bad thing to do

During the 2020 COVID pandemic, almost everyone was quarantined. However, I am sure that women were not following social distancing orders and broke out of quarantine to fuck Chads or good looking guys behind closed doors. I know I didn't see this happen in person, and I cant help but to think about how unfair it is that while everyone else was being forced into quarantine, females were disobeying COVID health recommendations so that they can have sex with Chads, it is so unfair.
That's y we pray for the death of em...like the souks in heaven pleading to God for vengence...HOW LONG?? must we endure this?? They ask god