Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am breaking my own shit

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I was extremely enraged today, broke my PS4 controller after playing monster Hunter and being killed by Kirin thunder monster 5 times over and over.

Every time I was more and more enraged. I fucking hate everything. I also broke some plates and set some paper on fire. I am filled with extreme rage and hate. I sometimes thinking of buying kerosene and jumping in it and setting myself on fire to death.

self immolation yourself as a form of protest theory

Brutal man. This life is too cruel upon us. It makes us hate everything.

Just get upset over pointless crap bro!

Gasoline is cheaper. You must be rich!

Whatever you do, don't meditate!

playing monster Hunter
being killed by Kirin
Kirin

stay positive OP you will triumph in time

I was extremely enraged today, broke my PS4 controller after playing monster Hunter and being killed by Kirin thunder monster 5 times over and over.

Every time I was more and more enraged. I fucking hate everything. I also broke some plates and set some paper on fire. I am filled with extreme rage and hate. I sometimes thinking of buying kerosene and jumping in it and setting myself on fire to death.

JFL what happened to all the meditation and transcending human desires?

JFL what happened to all the meditation and transcending human desires?
it works most days. I am just super enragedd today, too many bad things have happened.

Why would you break your controller though? That is unacceptable
I was too enraged. I spent probably 2-3 hours trying to kill that cunt. and still failed. I baited him over and over, but got mogged over and over. I finally go him killed just now, thankfully I have backup Xbox controller for my pc

Damn that’s brutal. Life is never easy when you are an incel

I once hit my monitor while playing CSGO and fucked it up

Had to buy another one with my own money so I wont do it again JFL

I broke 5 xbox-360 controllers playing dark souls, O&S/4 kings brutally destroyed me over and over for over a month.I stopped playing bc i cant afford to break another one so now I just play skyrim and fallout NV

Dude, smoke some weed

go to the hood and say it

This is harsh, I know the feeling, I had like sleepless nights because I couldn't kill all the Valkyries in God of war

Idk why soys say PS4 is a good cope, most of the games make me rage, because I see other people doing shit but I'm oldcel and dexteritycel so can't do these things, so it basically is no different to real life seeing other people make out with randoms in club and I'm too fucked up

brag thread but :soy: mods won't see it as such

Let that anger out on a specific group of people;)

This is vERy disconcERting.

Breaking your own shit is a pretty low IQ trait ngl

Can relate with this tbh. Sometimes you just lose complete control and give in.

Interesting. May want to try a different less rage inducing game. Also JFL at getting killed by a lightning unicorn 5 times. :feelskek:

Idk why soys say PS4 is a good cope, most of the games make me rage, because I see other people doing shit but I'm oldcel and dexteritycel so can't do these things, so it basically is no different to real life seeing other people make out with randoms in club and I'm too fucked up
yup. i am finding gaming is not good cope unless your certain that you will remain calm entire time or the game isn't too hard.

I been so mad I destroyed my phone twice now.

I been so mad I destroyed my phone twice now.
brutal. Irs just extremely frustrating to be alive. even minor inconveniences stack up resulting in crackdowm

you're angry because you're ugly
don't be ugly

I get pissed like that sometimes. Worst thing i broke was a lamp

I'm a poorcel so I use stuff from trash or bought for less like broken Razer Chroma for 10$. I fixed it, and I have a nice keyboard then

I used to go apeshit over games before and break stuff, never did that again post 17 once I realized how stupid it was
As an incel your copes & stuff is like x100 times more valuable especially if you are poor, try to meditate or something