Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I am bluepilling hard right now

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Help me

I know it's over yet I still pursue girls

I never actually take any action, just talk to them for 3-4 days before realizing that it's not going to end well and stopping.

I pretty much lose all the sense that comes with the blackpill if I'm around others.

Save me.

Might have something to do with the fact you're only 16. Perhaps you're body hasn't developed enough yet to digest the blackpill.

Might have something to do with the fact you're only 16. Perhaps you're body hasn't developed enough yet to digest the blackpill.
Probably, all my friends getting pussy makes me too confident in myself. It's a shame really, to be a modern day Tantalus.

You will always instinctively pursue girls.

That's normal tbh , You're still in hs

Don't give up yet, you're still real young, I mean I was obsessed with improving my appearance at that age tbh. Given that you have friends and have opportunities to socialize with girls at all, it might not be over for you.

You can talk to girls for 2-3 days?

Fakecel!

Don't give up yet, you're still real young, I mean I was obsessed with improving my appearance at that age tbh. Given that you have friends and have opportunities to socialize with girls at all, it might not be over for you.
If you know it's over, you know it's over. It's a feeling you try to hide from, whether that be through repression, denial, or some other cope, but it will ALWAYS hit you.
Probably tbh, though I still shouldn't be bluepilling this hard.

Last edited:
Help me

I know it's over yet I still pursue girls

I never actually take any action, just talk to them for 3-4 days before realizing that it's not going to end well and stopping.

I pretty much lose all the sense that comes with the blackpill if I'm around others.

Save me.
You'll come to your senses soon enough, incel.

You need to stop being a fagget and ask them out. I swear to god a lot of fakecels claim incel just because they don’t have the balls to ask a girl out. Get rejected multiple times the you can be considered incel.

You need to stop being a fagget and ask them out. I swear to god a lot of fakecels claim incel just because they don’t have the balls to ask a girl out. Get rejected multiple times the you can be considered incel.
I've asked out 1 girl that i had a huge oneitis on and got rejected, second time I asked her indirectly on a date and got friendzoned there.

I don't think asking out multiple girls is a necessary prerequisite to being incel; if it's over, there is no point in torturing yourself with constant rejection unless you are some sort of masochist.

I've asked out 1 girl that i had a huge oneitis on and got rejected, second time I asked her indirectly on a date and got friendzoned there.

I don't think asking out multiple girls is a necessary prerequisite to being incel; if it's over, there is no point in torturing yourself with constant rejection unless you are some sort of masochist.
Pretty much depends on how you look like. If you're very short , Then it's likely over especially if you have a bad face or you're ethnic or balding or very small dick or all of those combined. If every single guy who's getting girls mogs you hard , Then it's over , If not , Keep trying

So you have friends. And they all got laid. And you are 16. And you only chase onitis. Get out. Btw. Life is a series of rejections. If you can't handle rejections you will either end up becoming soy or ER

Life is a series of rejections.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

end up becoming soy or ER

Sounds like a tERiffic future!
Pretty much depends on how you look like. If you're very short , Then it's likely over especially if you have a bad face or you're ethnic or balding or very small dick or all of those combined. If every single guy who's getting girls mogs you hard , Then it's over , If not , Keep trying
i am badface and wristlet

you're 16, try to find a babysitting job and date some JB on the babysitting job
Most girls hit puberty at 10 so you don't have to worry about being a pedo

I honestly wish i could be 16 again tbh ( to be honest )

You just seem like a mentalcel tbh, don’t go acting blue pilled however. The fact that you even have an opportunity to talk to girls shows that you may have a chance, if you was a trucel high school girls would do whatever it takes to stay away from you. I might be wrong though. (I’m 16 as well)

Cope.I was blackpilled at 17 and age has nothing to do with it.

You'll get blackpilled again when you get rejected again

You just seem like a mentalcel tbh, don’t go acting blue pilled however. The fact that you even have an opportunity to talk to girls shows that you may have a chance, if you was a trucel high school girls would do whatever it takes to stay away from you. I might be wrong though. (I’m 16 as well)
I'm not mentalcel though, the reason girls put up with talking to me is because I'm pretty NT around others.

When I was 16 a couple years ago foids did whatever it took to avoid me. Honestly it only gets harder to get foids after high school, but it is becoming increasingly difficult for high school cels as radical feminism/hypergamy only gets worse.

You're 16?? Ffs go order testosterone and HGH. Come back in 2 years. You'l be a mid tier normie at least.

Try harder to avoid the beta bait. Whenever you feel that way, try and think of the foids true nature

Youre 16 and you talk to girls what are you doing here?

You talk with girls for days, you have friends, you act NT around others. Unless you're a gigamanlet or deformed, you probably don't belong here. Ditch anime, ditch videogames, improve your looks as much as you can and don't give up at 16. If you miss teen sex the damage will be unavoidable and irreversible.

you are young enough where looksmaxxing could legit help you a shit ton in the long run. Try getting growth hormones and doing exercised to change your face shape. It might not be too late for you.

Never liked a femerloid, can't relate. The principle of AWALT is part of my very being. Only accepting females that worship me. Keep on trying High Schoolcel, it'll be harder to get females after schooling is over so put in more effort while you have the chance.