Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Am Being Imprisoned For A Year, My Goodbyes.

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
The last couple days have been incredibly rough for me, I was recently given the devastating news that I am being sent to a residential facility for the “troubled youth.” Because I am a troubled mentally disturbed child partly because of the incel school shooting threat I accidentally made on my school.

It’s a long story check my other threads if you want to be filled in. They also took my phone and uncovered copious amounts of rape and loli hentai, which brutally finalized the decision to send me away.

Anyways when I was given this news I kind of had a mental breakdown and assaulted the school district employees who gave me the news and then I assaulted EMS when they came to give me an evaluation. I was handcuffed and sent to a hospital where I have been since Monday, around when I stopped posting on the site. I had several psychosis episodes from being trapped in a blank room and given only chicken fingers and pizza to eat at the hospital for days on end. Stripped down to my boxers because they won’t give me my clothes and tried to escape the emergency room (epicly failed), was subdued by le security guards.

So on Monday or Tuesday I’m finally being discharged from the hospital and being sent to the facility, meaning no more phone, meaning no more incel website. I want to move on and become a better person, maybe make the best of this situation. I’m hopeful for my future. Tbh I’m more volcel than incel, maybe I can lose some weight and fix up my face and hopefully lose my virginity and get a girl when this all ends. I am not requesting a ban but I am going to be leaving for maybe a year. I’m happy they let me have my phone for my last couple days here. Thank you all for the good times, and shoutouts to all the sewercels.

@Arescel @SlutLiberationFront :smonk:

This is why you don't post glowing nigger level threads on the website, we are not kidding when we say this is a honeypot and we are being passively watched. Good luck anyway dude hope you make it.

Wtf that's insane. I'll miss you dude, but tbh, coming back here isn't all that good of an idea. Make the best out of the time you're locked up there, rotting isn't a good choice at any time.

The last couple days have been incredibly rough for me, I was recently given the devastating news that I am being sent to a residential facility for the “troubled youth.” Because I am a troubled mentally disturbed child partly because of the incel school shooting threat I accidentally made on my school.

It’s a long story check my other threads if you want to be filled in. They also took my phone and uncovered copious amounts of rape and loli hentai, which brutally finalized the decision to send me away.

Anyways when I was given this news I kind of had a mental breakdown and assaulted the school district employees who gave me the news and then I assaulted EMS when they came to give me an evaluation. I was handcuffed and sent to a hospital where I have been since Monday, around when I stopped posting on the site. I had several psychosis episodes from being trapped in a blank room and given only chicken fingers and pizza to eat at the hospital for days on end. Stripped down to my boxers because they won’t give me my clothes and tried to escape the emergency room (epicly failed), was subdued by le security guards.

So on Monday or Tuesday I’m finally being discharged from the hospital and being sent to the facility, meaning no more phone, meaning no more incel website. I want to move on and become a better person, maybe make the best of this situation. I’m hopeful for my future. Tbh I’m more volcel than incel, maybe I can lose some weight and fix up my face and hopefully lose my virginity and get a girl when this all ends. I am not requesting a ban but I am going to be leaving for maybe a year. I’m happy they let me have my phone for my last couple days here. Thank you all for the good times, and shoutouts to all the sewercels.

Dude wtf, don't go. DON'T GO. THESE THINGS FOR "TROUBLED YOUTHS" ARE PHYSICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE CENTERS. You are gonna be tortured for years. HEAR ME OUT ON THIS, SEARCH IT UP. They don't correct, they don't help you, they WILL TORTURE YOU PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
Don't fucking go, RUN AWAY, run the fuck away NOW. I'm fucking serious, RUN, THE, FUCK, AWAY, NOW!

I repeat:

TROUBLED YOUTH PROGRAMS ARE TORTURE CENTERS

Your oneititis busy riding the carousel to care:feelsdevil:

Take care brocel :feelscry: this is the fate of all ugly men. As of now they are picking up only those who give a threat but in future we all will suffer the same fate under the hands of foid government.

I don't know you but you are my brother (fellow ugly unattractive man)

To be honest, try to act normal and you get an early way out from there… don’t waste your time locked up

Dude wtf, don't go. DON'T GO. THESE THINGS FOR "TROUBLED YOUTHS" ARE PHYSICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE CENTERS. You are gonna be tortured for years. HEAR ME OUT ON THIS, SEARCH IT UP. They don't correct, they don't help you, they WILL TORTURE YOU PHYSICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
Don't fucking go, RUN AWAY, run the fuck away NOW. I'm fucking serious, RUN, THE, FUCK, AWAY, NOW!

I repeat:

Yeah I already know, luckily they’re letting me keep my switch so I got some games to play while I’m there.
Wtf that's insane. I'll miss you dude, but tbh, coming back here isn't all that good of an idea. Make the best out of the time you're locked up there, rotting isn't a good choice at any time.
:feelsYall:

best of luck boyo

Yeah I already know, luckily they’re letting me keep my switch so I got some games to play while I’m there.

:feelsYall:
Luckily? DUDE YOU ARE GONNA BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY TORTURE FOR A YEAR. RUN THE FUCK AWAY. People that got put on these programs/centers were scarred for life for the tortures they have endured, and many died. This is not fucking conspiracy, this is true. They don't fucking help you, they will most likely lead you to insanity or "accidentally" kill you in the middle of their punishments. You will never be the same.

:feelshaha:

Good luck. Hope you manage to turn that still around.
I repeat:

Depends on the country, it's hell in America most likely, but in our liberal European shithole every criminal Chaddam, Mwambe and Kevin-Pascal gets a couple of free holidays in the mountain-or sea-side together with equally criminal youths, a tiny bit of therapy (not even forced upon bullshit words and empty positivist/optimist platitudes), maybe a quick toilet fuck with the university-educated female social-helper from the white middle and upper class and a slap on the back from the justice system, but for autistic individuals it will probably be hell because if they do or threaten some shit they are lumped together with individuals like that (or they have to do some sport's therapy and useless talking sessions like I had to do). Again: Real criminals get away, while thought criminals get dealt a shit hand.

Last edited:
Another tale of horrible opsec. Encrypt, encrypt, encrypt.

This is why you don't post glowing nigger level threads on the website, we are not kidding when we say this is a honeypot and we are being passively watched. Good luck anyway dude hope you make it.

Luckily? DUDE YOU ARE GONNA BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY TORTURE FOR A YEAR. RUN THE FUCK AWAY. People that got put on these programs/centers were scarred for life for the tortures they have endured, and many died. This is not fucking conspiracy, this is true. They don't fucking help you, they will most likely lead you to insanity or "accidentally" kill you in the middle of their punishments. You will never be the same.
I know this is going to scar me for life, I know this is going to tear me apart but I’m facing it head on. No point in running they’re gonna get me anyways.
I’m not glowing I just logged into the site once on my school computer (didn’t think it would be such a big deal)

Last edited:
I know this is going to scar me for life, I know this is going to tear me apart but I’m facing it head on. No point in running they’re gonna get me anyways.

I’m not glowing I just logged into the site once on my school computer.
I would fucking rope rather than going to such place and get scarred for life.

try to show "improvement"

Sounds larpy as fuck tbh
and assaulted the school district employees who gave me the news and then I assaulted EMS when they came to give me an evaluation.
Yeah right

Idiot if anyone seriously believes this :feelskek:

fucking brutal

No offense but you sound like a low inhib nutjob so what did you think would happen?
Being incels means we all have similar thoughts and knowing to keep your mouth shut and when/where/how to vent is key. If you act like a homicidal maniac of course the normals are going to put you down like a rabid dog.

Just play their games and be on your best behavior.

Sounds larpy as fuck tbh

Yeah right

1D6E1E52 B125 488F 84DE 9796687FE437

this is all the proof I can give, just check my post history.

This is the last time we're gonna hear from him. He's probably gonna rope in the facility because they are hell. Good while lasted.

Ahahahahah I had this exact same shit happen to me when I was a minor. Then it happened again when I turned 18!

HAVE FUN IN OUTDOOR REHAB CAMP CRACKER LOLOLOL BYEBYE FOR 9-12 MONTHS NIGGA

View attachment 522487
this is all the proof I can give, just check my post history.
Well if it's true, that fucking sucks.

Try saying you can't live alone because of autism etc... and you need to live with your parents. Get them to play that part too.

Under no circumstances accept to go there lmao

Oh nigga you better hope it’s not one of those christian fundamentalist ones or you’re gonna be real schizomaxxed lolol

I want to move on and become a better person, maybe make the best of this situation. I’m hopeful for my future. Tbh I’m more volcel than incel.
clap clap you ruined your chances completely. anyone who gets sent to mental hospitals or such, their only cure is a bullet to the head. you will be fed a steady stream of kike medicine and bluepill propaganda.

I repeat:

Exactly this. They will control every aspect of your life and abuse you both physically and mentally. Your parents won't be any wiser either because they'll make up some bullshit excuse about how you can't contact your parents because you're supposed to be 'healing' and 'growing' and how that conveniently means you can't report their abuse.

Last edited:
Exactly this. They will control every aspect of your life and abuse you both physically and mentally. Your parents won't be any wiser either because they'll make up some bullshit excuse about how you can't contact your parents because you're supposed to be 'healing' and 'growing' and how that conveniently means you can't contact the outside world.
Exactly. He's either gonna rope, "accidentally" die, or rope when he gets out because he scars are gonna be just so profound and serious. People that got sent to these facilities ended up traumatized for life.
This is the last time I'm gonna see my buddy cvury here. I can't believe it, one of the people I had the best times in the sewers. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
One more person is gone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Exactly. He's either gonna rope, "accidentally" die, or rope when he gets out because he scars are gonna be just so profound and serious. People that got sent to these facilities ended up traumatized for life.
This is the last time I'm gonna see my buddy cvury here. I can't believe it, one of the people I had the best times in the sewers. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
One more person is gone. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You’re making me even more worried :feelsohgod:

You’re making me even more worried :feelsohgod:
You SHOULD be you motherfucker. These facilities are not to help anyone, they are torture centers that somehow are still allowed to exist. Read stories of people that have been in them. They were never the same. They got deeply scarred for life, living completely mentally fucked up or roped later on.

You SHOULD be you motherfucker. These facilities are not to help anyone, they are torture centers that somehow are still allowed to exist. Read stories of people that have been in them. They were never the same. They got deeply scarred for life, living completely mentally fucked up or roped later on.
I know that but it’s out of my control

I know that but it’s out of my control
Run the fuck away, get some help. These institutions are not legal, they do not abide by laws and they know no limits of their psycholigcal tortures.

Ive already accepted my fate
RIP. I can't believe this. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even here I keep having this feeling that I am losing people.

It's completely over. Good luck

Sounds larpy as fuck tbh

Yeah right

It's just kidcel let him larp its ok

holy shit im Rage Fuel for no reason

propably bc i care to some extend

I read before that you had this site open on school , will read the full story later , propably

i would try to kill my self tbh , i can never imagine rotting in jail , that must be the worst

Another fucking reason to do what you want and try to cope the shit out of this shithole

@cvury

Run the fuck away, get some help. These institutions are not legal, they do not abide by laws and they know no limits of their psycholigcal tortures.
Dude can you stop trying scare him, OP make the best of the situation your in, try and get your self better and ascend and never look back

RIP. I can't believe this. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even here I keep having this feeling that I am losing people.
This is all unreal to me, it doesn’t feel like real life. My whole world is coming down, I’m just waiting for someone to come up to me and tell me this is just some kind of sick joke.
Dude can you stop trying scare him, OP make the best of the situation your in, try and get your self better and ascend and never look back
:heart:

You would know how serious this is if you knew what these "facilities" really are.

This. Glowniggers have algorithms probably collecting information on everyone here and probably everyone in the USA/West. But being here puts you under even further and more stringent surveillance.

Use your brain boys, don't threaten to shoot up your school, don't shoot up your school at all.
Good luck to you OP, get well soon, maybe this will help you getting out of this incel mess. Being incel is not fun, try everything to get out of it.

Hi glowniggers, you gotta catch-em all I suppose? :feelstastyman:

They are going to reprogram you into an IT cuck, was good while it lasted, will see you again in the trenches comrade :feelsYall: