Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am Becoming a Satanist

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-

Satan is actually the good guy​

Lemme explain a few reasons why I can say to myself that despite not believing in religious dogma (atheist and all) can safely say that Satan or Lucifer is actually the good guy and for a moment actually play Devil's Advocate.
  1. Take the story of Adam and Eve: God told Adam and Eve that they can enjoy the Garden of Eden so long as they don't touch some apple that apparently has ALL KNOWLEDGE of the World. Now of course, humans are naturally curious and wonder what might happen if they took a bite of an all powerful apple. Satan (who is now a talking snake apparently) says that it's okay that they can eat the apple as they can learn about the universe as they are naturally curious and there's no real harm to this action morally and God literally said the only reason they can't eat the apple is because "I sAiD sO".
  2. What about when Satan and some of his fellow angels rebelled against God and were punished for the mere reason of protesting an all-powerful entity. This is the equivalent of protesting a literal dictator who does what he wants without any supervision and when people speak out against it, they get punished even though Satan was peaceful in his dissent. I don't trust one person with INCREDIBLE amounts of power to dictate everything, it's wrong when humans do it and it's wrong when an all-powerful being does it too.
  3. The Bible's Bias: Assuming the Bible was "written by God", that also means that there is a bias here and that God clearly wanted to paint himself as the good guy in all his stories (despite also doing some messed up shit as well, but ignore that) and makes sure you know he is good too in the way he is depicted. I wouldn't mind seeing a book that speaks from Satan's perspective as to truly know both sides of the story instead of one and let the readers of the text decide for themselves who they believe is correct.
Now while I never believed in any of these characters, it's nice to have a little fun with the stories and make my determinations based on what I read.

That's gnosticism a heretical christian sect, satanism is for fake edgy teens

wojak-pointing.gif

no satan for your face

"God" aka YHWH hardly answers prayers, pray to your Aryan gods if you're white. Different races have their own gods watching over them. YHWH, the mainstream GOD, favors the Semitic race.
this is accurate

Don't have the energy to pursue being a Satanist

What about when Satan and some of his fellow angels rebelled against God and were punished for the mere reason of protesting an all-powerful entity. This is the equivalent of protesting a literal dictator who does what he wants without any supervision and when people speak out against it, they get punished even though Satan was peaceful in his dissent. I don't trust one person with INCREDIBLE amounts of power to dictate everything, it's wrong when humans do it and it's wrong when an all-powerful being does it too.
This story wasn't biblical, it was mostly popular due to Milton. Have you read Paradise Lost? Great poem

Also might be worth checking out William Blake's 'Marriage of Heaven and Hell,' he famously made the case that the revolutionary devil in Milton was a hero

Her blood is still hot, so let it out
All hail Satan, yes, hail Satan
Now drink it, now drink, drink, forget that whore

of course because you are kike all kikes glorifying gsatan

I just asked any deities to cause my dice to land on 1, 2 or 3 to prove if they are real. It landed on 4. All religion is a ghey cope

Satan is the bad guy who has convinced you that he's the good guy. He's the Great Deceiver, and you fell right into it, hook, line and sinker.

Know this. When following the left-hand path, know that you must fully commit. There are no half-measures, no doubts, no reticence, no take-backsies. You must submit your whole self, your soul - the very essence of your being - fully and unconditionally.

You will pay the ultimate price, and it is not your life.

"Joy of Satan "

You're only calling yoself satanist to be edgy and kewl on an incel forum where everyone is competing to be the edgiest and truest cel. Every satanist is just an edgelord and/or faggot not bout that life minus obscure extremist sects like the O9A xDDD

You're only calling yoself satanist to be edgy and kewl on an incel forum where everyone is competing to be the edgiest and truest cel. Every satanist is just an edgelord and/or faggot not bout that life minus obscure extremist sects like the O9A xDDD
Nah its a subject im Intrested in

i dont wear GOth clothes or nun or paint my nails black

Nah its a subject im Intrested in

i dont wear GOth clothes or nun or paint my nails black
Yeah but all u did was make a thread being like "erm, what if SATAN was actually le heckin' good guy all along!!1!1!1!1" do u even like practice satanism or anything

Yeah but all u did was make a thread being like "erm, what if SATAN was actually le heckin' good guy all along!!1!1!1!1" do u even like practice satanism or anything
Read title "i am becoming" Nevr said i was a full blown one yet

Banned for worshipping satan. Never began for lucifercels.

SavvyGuymaxxing