Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am becoming a monster

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
People get on my nerves so much. I swear to god, there's not a single positive emotion left in me. I can't even pretend kindness and compassion anymore. My face has taken on a gloomy aura, like i‘m possessed by a demon. You can clearly see the hate and death in my eyes, like if you are looking into the eyes of a demon. My skin color was reddish as a child and has turned into a sickly grey, as if no blood would flow in my veins. I am literally angry 24/7 and on the urge of insanity. Every time i see a human on the street or anywhere, i get in rage and have to control myself to not punch them in the fucking face. I start cursing out loud and sometimes kicking at random things, like cars or dustbins when i go for a walk outside, because i can’t control my anger.

Same. I wish WW3 would wipe this fucking clownshow of a planet out so I can finally rest in peace.

Omg you’re literally Guts irl

You have to become a monstER :feelsLSD:

Toiletoids made you like this. It's hard to stay sane and think positive when you've been denied basic human needs for so long.

The moment I see a foid or an NPC I cross the street and don't care. I don't want to walk anywhere 5ft near a foid, I get very angry if I get close

same. holes have turned me into a monster.