Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am banned on tinder

Sounds pretty ridicuolous. Like what did you do to get yourself banned?

Hopefully, the tinder CEO doesn't pick up on experiments and catfishing, eventually banning it all together.

Why did you get banned?

alsalsk said:
Why did you get banned?

Yesterday, he said he was going to do some experiment.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sounds pretty ridicuolous. Like what did you do to get yourself banned?
Hopefully, the tinder CEO doesn't pick up on experiments and catfishing, eventually banning it all together.
alsalsk said:
Why did you get banned?
Red Shambhala said:
Weed said:
rip experiments
Lol how come?

I don't know, I guess I am banned because it says something like "error there's something wrong". I tried new accounts, restarting tinder, reinstalling, doing tinder on web and same shit.. I guess I am IP banned lul

Weed said:
I don't know, I guess I am banned because it says something like "error there's something wrong". I tried new accounts, restarting tinder, reinstalling, doing tinder on web and same shit.. I guess I am IP banned lul

Have you tried vpn?

vancha5004 said:
Weed said:
Have you tried vpn?
Nope, I will try it tho should work..