Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am balding badly

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I cant take this anymore, side profile pic of my hair looks like the hair of a 60yr old man.
Im in norwood 3 currently, will most likely achieve norwood 4 soon. And im in my early 20s

There are currently so many issues in my life my copes wont be good enough anymore. No good things arrive, only bad ones

my life has been hell from birth to this moment. I have been planning my suicide actively for the past month, im thinking of listening to my favorite songs while overdosing on opioids+alcohol. It seems to be the most painless one. Feeling good, losing consciousness and dying.

Dont worry, mine stopped at NW3 when I was 17 and when I look at my dad I will reach NW4/5 only around my mid to late 20s

Joker anime

Sorry for you, I lost my hair same age as you.

rip

Dont worry, mine stopped at NW3 when I was 17 and when I look at my dad I will reach NW4/5 only around my mid to late 20s

View attachment 288672
Mine hasnt stopped, anything but. Every day when i take a shower the shower drain gets clogged with hair. Its soul crushing

Sorry for you, I lost my hair same age as you.

rip
my condolences to you too. No man should go through this

Mine hasnt stopped, anything but. Every day when i take a shower the shower drain gets clogged with hair. Its soul crushing

my condolences to you too. No man should go through this
I will probably make a thread for all baldcels tomorrow.. now Im just too tired for this shit. Wish you best of luck man. What measures did you try so far to combat it?

I will probably make a thread for all baldcels tomorrow.. now Im just too tired for this shit. Wish you best of luck man. What measures did you try so far to combat it?
I noticed my hair loss too late, i went to a doctor to get finasterid but he wouldnt write me a script for it because apparently its prescribed only for overgrown prostate in my shitty ass country. It is a scheduled substance in this faggot ass country
Minoxidil gave me heart palpations or w/e idk how they are spelled, i couldnt keep using it

I noticed my hair loss too late, i went to a doctor to get finasterid but he wouldnt write me a script for it because apparently its prescribed only for overgrown prostate in my shitty ass country. It is a scheduled substance in this faggot ass country
Minoxidil gave me heart palpations or w/e idk how they are spelled, i couldnt keep using it
I bought fin off the darknet. It is way cheaper than from chinese sites and probably even safer. You also dont need a kike doctors allowance.
Since there is a 99,99% chance no police dog is trained to spot finasteride in mail, no drug test will respond to fin etc. you will probably be safe even if your order ends up in the hands of the police. You dont need that much privacy and bitcoin mixing. Just buy it off Empire Market.

I dont use fin anymore ,stopped after 4 months. But you should at least give it a try if you like. I wouldnt recommend though, since it can only stop your hairloss, not regrow the hair. And keeping the shitty NW3 I have now is not worth risking my potency.

Sorry to hear homie, i hope you own a wide selection of hats..

try dutasteride.
Balding is the worst shit ever. Makes me hate my gender.

I bought fin off the darknet. It is way cheaper than from chinese sites and probably even safer. You also dont need a kike doctors allowance.
Since there is a 99,99% chance no police dog is trained to spot finasteride in mail, no drug test will respond to fin etc. you will probably be safe even if your order ends up in the hands of the police. You dont need that much privacy and bitcoin mixing. Just buy it off Empire Market.

I dont use fin anymore ,stopped after 4 months. But you should at least give it a try if you like. I wouldnt recommend though, since it can only stop your hairloss, not regrow the hair. And keeping the shitty NW3 I have now is not worth risking my potency.
Interesting, i didnt know finasterid was sold on DNM’s. Thanks mate. But if it wont regrow the hair there’s no point, the damage is already done

Sorry to hear homie, i hope you own a wide selection of hats..
I only have 2 hats

try dutasteride.
Balding is the worst shit ever. Makes me hate my gender.
Is dutasteride somehow better than fina?

Interesting, i didnt know finasterid was sold on DNM’s. Thanks mate. But if it wont regrow the hair there’s no point, the damage is already done
Better get some money for a hair transplant and shave it off until then. Fuck reddit and their coper look. This is just about not caring about how your hair looks at the moment.

Better get some money for a hair transplant and shave it off until then. Fuck reddit and their coper look. This is just about not caring about how your hair looks at the moment.
Yes I hate the nu-male bald beard look. Makes me wanna throw up

Same as you I'm 25 and balding. Being bald-free was like a good cope not to suicide when I was like 23.
but tbh you can have surgeries for this. But what's the point? Balding or not, the result is the same...

Yes I hate the nu-male bald beard look. Makes me wanna throw up
I look way shittier with a beard. Clean shaven is the way to go. Beards only look good on tall dudes.

I am sorry to say but it may be over