Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I AM BACK!!!

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★
Guess what faggot niggERs, I'm back!!!!
:feelsLSD::dab::feelshmm: :feelzez: :feelsEhh: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I was banned for about one and a half months

But I'm the GOAT, so you know I'm gonna make a comeback :feelsLSD::blackpill:

Expect to see me launching a new crusade against agecucks and moralfags :feelsthink:

I hope Russia emerges victorious against Ukraine and the gay West, hopefully that kike Zelenski gets executed by the Russian army :dab:

Expect to see me launching a new crusade against agecucks and moralfags :feelsthink:

I hope Russia emerges victorious against Ukraine and the gay West, hopefully that kike Zelenski gets executed by the Russian army :dab:
based. i already like you :lul::lul::lul:

Welcome back. I don't care about the war one millimeter. I only want the price of gas to come down again. Both sides of that war are cucked.

Welcome back buddyboyo. What happened to your profile picture?

Guess what faggot niggERs, I'm back!!!!
:feelsLSD::dab::feelshmm: :feelzez: :feelsEhh: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I was banned for about one and a half months

But I'm the GOAT, so you know I'm gonna make a comeback :feelsLSD::blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

I don't know you but welcome anyway:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back