Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am back from long journey, still incel

ruvelyy

ruvelyy

Recruit
★★
what do now, also dropped out of college this year kek. i listened to normie advises, so, i tried to make friends, i hit on wymen, tried to be social and all stay away from this cursed community, because i wanna live. i don’t wanna commit suicide, i just wanna be a normie. i literally tried every possible way to ascend over the last year, i had my hair cut properly, worked out, i bought good clothes, went out to find a foid to date with, i tried every possible way.
Here im turning 27 this year still kissless virgin i quit smoking and gaming, i have nothing left to cope with, also family don’t know i dropped out. Should i just go neck myself?

Brutal af brother. Dont rope yey I guess. Did you feel any improvement at all besides the inceldom?

No journey for your face

Brutal af brother. Dont rope yey I guess. Did you feel any improvement at all besides the inceldom?

yes i feel better as i quit smoking and gaming, worked out to improve my “personality”, i also go trekking every weekend, these made me mentally more stable, because i even bought the rope before i started my journey, at least i don’t LDAR anymore

yes i feel better as i quit smoking and gaming, worked out to improve my “personality”, i also go trekking every weekend, these made me mentally more stable, because i even bought the rope before i started my journey, at least i don’t LDAR anymore
Cool. I hope your copes work out well going forward.
:feelsYall: