Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am back and i had a failed talking stage

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Few weeks ago I started to chat with this bitch over instagram and i even got her number. I shocked myself. I asked her if she wanted to meet up and she said yes she even suggested some ideas and we chatted for a while. In a span of a month i asked her to meet up twice and she kept making excuses, that she had birthdays to visit, party etc. and l just told her that she should tell me when she is free and a few days later she told me that she is to busy to meet up any time soon and she had no time to meet. She basically virtual signaled me for a few weeks and now im back where i was before. The dating pool is full of piss and as a sub5 there is no point of trying. Your time will just be wasted by bitches who only need your validation. It felt like a chore texting this bitch and i felt even worse than the years i went talking to nobody. She left me on delivered for hours at a time purposely since she was online while my message was just delivered or she would post stories while my message still wasn’t answered. Talking stages are the worst part of the human experience as a man. Its humiliating and degrading. You scoop down so low of a point of desperation it would probably feel better to spend your money on a prostitute. After asking her to meet again It felt like she was doing charity work talking to me, even tho she gave me her number and said yes to meet up with me. In the end she just said that im going to hear from her again, she just doesn’t have time right now. Complete bullshit, we haven’t texted ever since. its over.

Fuck you wall'of'text fags

:feelsrope:itsover. It's the same for me except on tinder.

Lost where I was reading thrice. I'd recommend indenting so your white girl long essay is easier to read.