Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I am attracted to all sorts of women and I am still incel

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
People often say that incel guys have high standards for women and that's why they are incel. I am living proof that this is not true. I'm attracted to most girls, even if they're fat and not that attractive, I'm still willing to have something with them. A girl has to be the reincarnation of the devil on earth to make me dislike her. Still, I couldn't get a girlfriend. Even ugly girls want Chad, the advice to "lower your standards" is a myth.

Have u asked them out ?

Have u asked them out ?
I try to ask them out according to their body language towards me, most of them don't show any signs of attraction. I don't want to be rejected by a land whale, that would completely destroy me. But I tried to talk to this fat girl at my job once and she just ghosted me.

A girl has to be the reincarnation of the devil on earth to make me dislike her

In my homeland, Ok means good mental state or mental ability.

What does it mean in your land?

I try to ask them out according to their body language towards me, most of them don't show any signs of attraction. I don't want to be rejected by a land whale, that would completely destroy me. But I tried to talk to this fat girl at my job once and she just ghosted me.
Good job on asking out. I can't even do that because I already know what their body language would be