Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am at the grocery store right now

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★
There’s a fat but young abo looking gookette in the checkout line and her trolley is full of stuff (no wonder she’s fat)

I am going to offer to help carry her stuff and then ask her out. This will be the fourth time I ever ask out a foid in my life. Wish me luck. There’s two people in front of her in the line. I feel very emboldened today.

lets see how this goes

lets see how this goes
I asked to help with her bags, she had 6 large plastic bags of groceries but she said no. Then I said “oh okay sorry for bothering you” and left and walked two steps but then I remembered that I can’t back down like that and then I went back to her. I told her that I found her cute and would like to have her number but she said that she already had a boyfriend but she also said thank you,

This was my first ever time doing a pure cold approach on a total stranger. I did this because she really was very obese and ugly so I thought I had a chance. Her voice was sweet and she didn’t show any sour facial expressions, maybe the boyfriend story is real.

There’s a fat but young abo looking gookette in the checkout line and her trolley is full of stuff (no wonder she’s fat)

I am going to offer to help carry her stuff and then ask her out. This will be the fourth time I ever ask out a foid in my life. Wish me luck. There’s two people in front of her in the line. I feel very emboldened today.
good luck

I asked to help with her bags, she had 6 large plastic bags of groceries but she said no. Then I said “oh okay sorry for bothering you” and left and walked two steps but then I remembered that I can’t back down like that and then I went back to her. I told her that I found her cute and would like to have her number but she said that she already had a boyfriend but she also said thank you,

This was my first ever time doing a pure cold approach on a total stranger. I did this because she really was very obese and ugly so I thought I had a chance. Her voice was sweet and she didn’t show any sour facial expressions, maybe the boyfriend story is real.
based for trying. i hope you succeed next time

You and 20,000 other crackers wanted to spread her jelly

You and 20,000 other crackers wanted to spread her jelly
She was very ugly I don’t get it, she had that type of flat nose that’s common in abos where it deeply caves in the middle

I've never approached my entire life