Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am artsy teehee! I am a PlopEgg artist, teehee!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This is called vaginal queefing art or PlopEgg art. You need to shove an egg full of acrylic paint into your vag then you queef on a sheet of paper. This is also a genre of avant garde modern live performance drip painting.

Excerpt from the artist's web page:
The idea for A Birth of a Picture – Plopegg Art Cologne came about through a year-long process. “Plopegg” is a conceptual work that unites painting and performance art. It began with Milo Moiré standing in front of a white canvas in her studio and asking herself what would be the most corporeal way to make a painting. Key, universal symbols include the fertile womb and the egg – the archetype for creation. Routine experiences, such as sitting on a gynaecology chair, the colours of menstruation, losing an egg every month and the moment of creation before tabula rasa provided the impetus, leading to Milo Moiré birthing a picture in the truest sense of the word.

Millo Moire's showcase page: https://milomoire.com/en/a-birth-of-a-picture-plopegg-art-cologne/

Video:

PlopeggArtCologne_MiloMoire_web-1000x650.jpg
Plopegg_Art-Basel_2_Milo-Moire_web-1000x650.jpg

TeeHee!!!

Last edited:
ofc this shit is in germany, jesus fucking christ that country is gone beyond saving

“I’m naked in public teehee! Look at me everyone!”
“Stop looking at me you creep!”

I bet she was Raped™ at college.

Women are fucking retards.

@masterwizard @Ritalincel @UBERCEL
@Red Shambhala
ofc this shit is in germany, jesus fucking christ that country is gone beyond saving
TeeHee!!!
@Gyros_Pretcel not specifically diarrhea art, but found a similar shit.

Last edited:
I would just go up and violently rape her then and there.

This foid deserve to be roasted and tanned alive like the 2 fake qtpies in the other thread with the 2 princesses that get horribly executed.
I mean, what the actual duck?
RIP Deutschland tbh.
JFL!

This foid deserve to be roasted and tanned alive like the 2 fake qtpies in the other thread with the 2 princesses that get horribly executed.
I mean, what the actual duck?
RIP Deutschland tbh.
JFL!
Uhm sweetie, seems like you have a very limited idea about modern art, who hurt you?

Plopegg Art Cologne came about through a year-long process

Imagine you spend all your brain energy for a year long and then you come up with this shit. I am speechless.

Uhm sweetie, seems like you have a very limited idea about modern art, who hurt you?
Haha but that's not art and you know it! ;)
This is so stupid it becomes funny. Imagine what must be thinking the parents of this exibitionist pseudo-artistic whore?
I feel pain for them actually.

Haha but that's not art and you know it! ;)
This is so stupid it becomes funny. Imagine what must be thinking the parents of this exibitionist pseudo-artistic whore?
I feel pain for them actually.
I was trying to talk like an inceltears roastie, that's how they will try to justify it, teehee!!!

Most of these "modern artists" are talentless hacks that deserve the rope.

That's ragefuel that some cunt will strip naked and shoot eggs out her pussy in front of a crowd then claim she's oppressed, I hate foids so much

You don't understand ART bunch of DEGENERATES and MISOGYNISTS incels !! The eggs represent kids who are propulsed in this sad WHITE and non creative society who discriminate the minority !!!!!!!!

lmfao chudur striking again.
love how "birth of new art" is literal here.
what a bunch of faggots, dont these deserve to be thrown from a building?

You don't understand ART bunch of DEGENERATES and MISOGYNISTS incels !! The eggs represent kids who are propulsed in this sad WHITE and non creative society who discriminate the minority !!!!!!!!
:feelsgah::feelskek:

what a bunch of faggots, dont these deserve to be thrown from a building?

They need to flayed alive like mexican cartels and then crucified as some avant garde "art" exhbition.

This lady can pop eggs out of her vagina in public as art, but if I decide to jerk off onto a canvas I get put on a sexual offender list.

How come nobody called the police for indecent exposure?

This lady can pop eggs out of her vagina in public as art, but if I decide to jerk off onto a canvas I get put on a sexual offender list.

Good point. Imagine a guy doing that. He’d be arrested in seconds and then get his dick cut off in prison.

That foid is good looking too, not your typical Landwhale blue haired SJW foid...

Reminder that Hitler died for this jfl

Holy shit that chick's body is unreal. Think those are implants?

Edit: Her name's Milo Moire and they're definitely implants.

Implants kick ass.

For reference here's her with her boyfriend:

Milo-Moire-Mauritius.jpg

Last edited:
The actual "painting" isnt that bad

My country (Germany) is truly fucked up.
I am sorry that you have to see this.

Every time I think modern art can't get shittier. What I hate more though are the snobs who act like you're "uncultured" if you don't pretend this shit is amazing