Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am an oldcel but I don't want to go back

U

uninstall

Banned
-
seriously,

I don't want to be 18,19,20,21,22,24......again

Because I was a total fucking idiot at that age.

I don't want to go back because I know the same shit is waiting for me.

I just want to keep moving and be done with it.

There's nothing envious about the youngcels tbh.

My hardest year was 18-19 - I was completely crushed by genetic disorder in the mind.

Im 19 and it has been the worst year of my life so far

we were all delusional while young

huge fucking egos

while being incel as fuck

well, i was at least

I love reading sad oldcel posts. Keep it up guys!

You can’t go back even if you wanted to lmao

Ofc not, high school is full of worthless human beings and the most shallow and hostile femoids

I'd go back and drop out of college and save money to move to SEA.

I'd go back just to make better decisions in general.

youngcels out

Ofc not, high school is full of worthless human beings and the most shallow and hostile femoids

Nah remember, girls in HS are INCREDIBLY easy to get! They're so easy to get a huge amount of ""incels"" claim they had HS girls interested in them! I'm surprised they're giving away their pussy for free!

This is the consensus this site has reached btw. This is how low we've fallen.

Nah remember, girls in HS are INCREDIBLY easy to get! They're so easy to get a huge amount of ""incels"" claim they had HS girls interested in them! I'm surprised they're giving away their pussy for free!

This is the consensus this site has reached btw. This is how low we've fallen.

Satire? High school girls will shit on incels with their hypocrisy and stupidity by asking them out just to pull the curtain and mock them or more likely to fuck them up and get betabux while they put up a gigantic wall you have to get over before having sex with them... a rule of thumb is that if you aren't having sex with her she doesn't like you, spoiler alert: girls will actually have sex with chad

Satire? High school girls will shit on incels with their hypocrisy and stupidity by asking them out just to pull the curtain and mock them or more likely to fuck them up and get betabux while they put up a gigantic wall you have to get over before having sex with them... a rule of thumb is that if you aren't having sex with her she doesn't like you

Yeah it was satire. But some users have unironically called themselves incel while admitting they've had girls be interested in them in HS.

Yeah it was satire. But some users have unironically called themselves incel while admitting they've had girls be interested in them in HS.

Ye, same as saying that you're an incel when you had sex 10 times in asia

What if you forget what happened before being respawned as a youngcel? You would suffer all over again.
Well that's a horse of a different colour, naturally.