Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am an incel horse

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am 22 and virgin and I can barely grow beard except for Eren stache and goatee. I look like the horse in my Avi. I have long black hair and manletism I have big thick thighs and arms and I have big muscle gut body. I look like a box I am approximately 5'3 or 5'6 depending on what I wear or something. Its over for me and I wish I was dead. Only thing I have is regrets And to die because of having autism:fuk:

Breaking bad on netflix

Well. I'm 27. And all I can grow is some shit under my nose and on my chin.
But actually, I don't care. It's just strange I'm balding, considering I can't even grow a beard.

Eren stache is rlly nice

How does your height go from 5’3 to 5’6

But actually, I don't care. It's just strange I'm balding, considering I can't even grow a beard.
Fucking genetics. You deserve better :feelsbadman:

I am 5'3 barefoot 5'6 with boots. Kinda need it since I'm wageslaving. Also by I meant horse in profile pic I mean I mean I have shit brown eyes and a chubby rounder face. Not his jaw. Plus by face I meant facial hair and schizo shit colored eyes not sure if I'm bloat maxxx because I haven't worked out in ages:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I have big thick thighs and arms and I have big muscle gut body. I look like a box
Brutal robloxpill :feelsbadman:

It's over for the both of us brocel, I have very feminine wide hips and my body/face looks like a girl in general :feelsmega:

My T levels may as well be below the 300 ng/dl range :feelsrope: what type of foid would find that shit attractive? Answer: None of them

Brutal robloxpill :feelsbadman:

It's over for the both of us brocel, I have very feminine wide hips and my body/face looks like a girl in general :feelsmega:

My T levels may as well be below the 300 ng/dl range :feelsrope: what type of foid would find that shit attractive? Answer: None of them
Imagine breaking your legs just for pussy. The world shouldn't be like this. This is unhealthy civilization:lul:

Imagine breaking your legs just for pussy. The world shouldn't be like this. This is unhealthy civilization:lul:
We live in a soyciety. :incel:

Ngl my whole skeleton feels like it could break down at any moment :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I don't have a single masculine feature except my small pp

NOW I WANT TO BREAK A CERTAIN FOID'S LEGS INSTEAD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (In Assassin's Creed 4)

I’m under 18, I have noticeable stubble, but have a receding hairline. THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER

I’m under 18, I have noticeable stubble, but have a receding hairline. THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER
Maybe, but to be fair, my father started balding at 25 or so.