Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I am an incel due to autism, not having a haircut and not taking a shower

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Sub 8 theorists have gone too far, inceldom has nothing to do with looks rather personality. Lol at believing looks have anything to do with anything when its autism that is to blame. I wish my personality was better ngl.

Okay, F***cel

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Yea bro just spin frame and hold plates bro. Social skills bro. @ColdLightOfDay @Robtical

Yea bro just spin frame and hold plates bro. Social skills bro. @ColdLightOfDay @Robtical
If social skills didn't matter then I'd have ugly friends, but I don't have any. And don't say ugly people don't like other ugly people, because I see them together all the time.

Go make some fallacies to IT people, not gaslighting autists you fucking traitor.

Idiotic black / white binary logic. I’m not saying that ‘holding frame’ or having a good personality will get you laid if you’re incel tier. What I’m saying that if you’re in the normie range then being autistic will ruin your chances, and if you’re incel tier and autistic well then it never began.

Jesus Christ, I can’t believe I just had to to explain that to someone, though I guess it’s to be expected with someone who has ‘sub 8’ in their username.

Idiotic black / white binary logic. I’m not saying that ‘holding frame’ or having a good personality will get you laid if you’re incel tier. What I’m saying that if you’re in the normie range then being autistic will ruin your chances, and if you’re incel tier and autistic well then it never began.

Jesus Christ, I can’t believe I just had to to explain that to someone, though I guess it’s to be expected with someone who has ‘sub 8’ in their username.
I’m sub 5 tbh. But dude I’ve seen incels who mogg me foids are entitled as fuck @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76

imagine both having the tism and actually being a 1/10 looks wise, that is me

I’m sub 5 tbh. But dude I’ve seen incels who mogg me foids are entitled as fuck @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76
you're close to a 5 tbh. at least a 4 probably a 4.5

This is like the 5th thread I've seen today on spergcels. What is this some kind of coordinated attack?
Af2

I will say again:

Personality is important if you're average looking or a little above, as it can make the difference between you being ignored and noticed. If you're sub 5 it's over.

This is like the 5th thread I've seen today on spergcels. What is this some kind of coordinated attack? View attachment 246290

It's a plot the destroy the Blackpill.
The next steps are allowing mental"cel" Chads like the one from the IncelExit thread, then why not fem"cels" who suffer from "depression".

And I say that while I suspect that I might also have a mental illness myself.

Sub 8 theorists have gone too far, inceldom has nothing to do with looks rather personality. Lol at believing looks have anything to do with anything when its autism that is to blame. I wish my personality was better ngl.
I see

Personality theory implies some sort of moral agency is associated to your behavior, as if being a shy virgin who desires a relationship is evil compared to being arrogant and coercive like psychopathic rapist Chad.

It all operates on presuppositions related to social status. Autists are evil for wanting sexual relationships despite being autistic and thus unworthy of them, but psychopathic Chads who murder and rape people are hawt.

Last edited:
I'm just ugly

imagine both having the tism and actually being a 1/10 looks wise, that is me

me also.

Still being autistic sucks even if it would not matter because of looks, at least I could have a job and friends and much less suffering if I did not have autism.

Its all relative. If youre a 6/10 with autism youre fucked. If youre a 6/10 with low inhibition you will get laid.

If youre 4/10 with autism youre fucked, and if youre 4/10 with low inhib youre fucked too.

If youre 8/10 with autism you can get laid easy, if youre 8/10 without it youre a slayer.

Its not hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back