Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am an incel because men don't want a serious relationship aymore

Translation: chad won't settle and I'm too young to settle for a betabuxx simp, I want to ride the cock carousel for a few more years

" Since I follow my bible = FemaleDatingStrategy"

Larp

She even admits that it's only, "Ugly men "nice guys" that are into her JFL this is too much, has to be a larp troll post tbh

Translation: chad won't settle and I'm too young to settle for a betabuxx simp, I want to ride the cock carousel for a few more years
She even admits that it's only, "Ugly men "nice guys" that are into her JFL this is too much, has to be a larp troll post tbh
Maybe she's just honest to some degree. There are foids like that. Although they're not completely honest still, ofc.

Last edited:
Women never have a lack of options, so they cant be incel. They need to stop that bullshit.

this feels like a larp... but who tf has that much free time :feelswhat:

"I personally believe that men romantically desire 4mostly women who have a lot of money, can travel a lot, post many pics of themselves at various places, in good clothes of course and with a perfect make-up."

Now we know why no one wants to be in a relationship with IT.

Yes, this is a red pill: men value money and status of a woman more than her looks and then project this trait on women and are angry about women doing the same to them.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
No. That something that women have convinced themselves is true to emotionally justify not being with a non-chad, what other bluepillers tell women, and because the entire adult population decided to enter into employment (opposed to just ~half before feminism) the cost of resources went up (not to mention taxes!) while relative income went down.
Now women have to work as singles & couples just for decent standards of living, not because it's considered sexy in way, shape or form!

Sounds like a troll post to Me. Either that or just another FDS Pig in clown makeup. :feelsclown: