Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an hour away from home hiding from parents

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Fuck I hate having to keep up this act of pretending to be employed doing rebelious teen activities especially without a gf to do it with, I have to stay out until 11PM as I dont want to get caught

How are you keeping yourself pre-occupied?

They're going to find out eventually since you're not bringing home any money. Why not get an online job or use your PC to make money through Salad?

Going to random stores and walking around out of town, its almost 6PM and I can go home at 10:00

They're going to find out eventually since you're not bringing home any money. Why not get an online job or use your PC to make money through Salad?
As if I am not finding another job

> Get a job
> Do something retarded
> Get fired
> Collect unemployment

Going to random stores and walking around out of town, its almost 6PM and I can go home at 10:00
sucks you don't have your cart

Can you at least nature cope?

sucks you don't have your cart

Can you at least nature cope?
I cant find a place to nature cope as my local hiking trail is closed due to fires

Only works if you are the following:
-Foid
-Faggot/troon
-Nigger
Not to mention you know how hard it is to get fired from a union job?

Cut your foot off then you won't have to work

Ronald Mcdonald Clown GIF

I cant find a place to nature cope as my local hiking trail is closed due to fires
Smh people don't consider their actions.

Anywhere else you can think of? I suggested a library, since hardly anyone will be there, it has internet & computers you can play games on, plus it would be one of the last places your parents would suspect.
He should get McDonalds for dinner

Smh people don't consider their actions.

Anywhere else you can think of? I suggested a library, since hardly anyone will be there, it has internet & computers you can play games on, plus it would be one of the last places your parents would suspect.
The libraries are closed right now

He should get McDonalds for dinner
Already got food

What was his context?
He said he was skipping university and going to parks, gyms, anywhere away from home so basically my situation

I did this out of habit to avoid being in contact with my parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back