Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am against animal cruelty, which is why i want to LEGALIZE dog fighting!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i know what youre thinking:
LEGALIZE dog fighting?
but what about MUH CRUELTY?

allow me to explain.

game-bred dogs, such as the American Pit Bull Terrier, were bred to FIGHT, the same way greyhounds were bred to RUN.

let a greyhound off its leash and it will run. it needs no command, nor training, it is simply doing what it was born to do.

the same is true with fighting dogs. drop two APBTs in a pit and they will fight. they need no command.

when a fighting dog is in the pit, it is the happiest it will ever be.

you say it is cruel to let dogs fight? i say it is cruel not to!!

@Retardfuel thoughts?

Nah I say have the pitbulls team up and maul foids in a coliseum

Michael Vickmaxxing

I think you made this thread incendiary on purpose. I do the same thing when I shit on Eurocels for being lucky.

Cockfighting is more my thing.

I think you made this thread incendiary on purpose. I do the same thing when I shit on Eurocels for being lucky.
For the last time WE ARE NOT LUCKY!

@Retardfuel thoughts?
I want all dogs to be killed, to be forced to extinct, they are useless snitch for pig fed animal or woman's sex partner
They should all be killed off

I'd rather see a real life scenario of foids being stuck in the woods right next to a bear tbh.

Would love to see an heavy regulated dog UFC.