Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am afraid of baldness

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
My maternal grandfather was completely bald at 30(like Norwood 7).I am thinning as i see a lot of hair in the shower in every bath i take.I don't see yet a receding hairline like my grandfather had when he was my age .I think i will experience something like this in the near future
360 F 303847701 6Ej8yWHk9iB5TKXeXWIfLqAxpiJEGhNC

What advices do you have?I heard monoxidil works but i want to hear your opinions on this

The problem with fin and mono is that you have to take them forever. If you stop taking them you will lose your hair again. Hair transplant is the only legit solution :blackpill:

The problem with fin and mono is that you have to take them forever. If you stop taking them you will lose your hair again. Hair transplant is the only legit solution :blackpill:
Long term solution

That kid in the picture looks horrible, like he is dying of some horrible disease.

Stop jerking off.
The more you fap, more of your testosterone will be converted into Dihydrotestosterone which will hurt your hair follicles. Even without masturbation, a certain amount of testosterone is converted into DHT but not to a large degree, that amount is determined by your genes.
I am experiencing hair recession too and trust me i have done my research on this topic. Wishing the best :feelsokman:

Stop jerking off.
The more you fap, more of your testosterone will be converted into Dihydrotestosterone which will hurt your hair follicles. Even without masturbation, a certain amount of testosterone is converted into DHT but not to a large degree, that amount is determined by your genes.
I am experiencing hair recession too and trust me i have done my research on this topic. Wishing the best :feelsokman:
Post research

Minoxidil and microneedling

Finasteride is easier to commit to than minoxidil, its just a pill u swallow daily, however your dick will stop working for a couple of month, which was tbh very life fuel for me i no longer had any desires for foids and sex, my mind was clear however that only lasted for 2 month and everything started working again.

I am on dutasteride(It's like finasteride but better), microneedling(sometimes) and minoxidil. I plan to get a hair transplant in the future when I get the money.

Not necessarily. Once you're past 40, your body's natural production of DHT has decreased so much that it won't be enough to lead to hair loss.
Unless your genetics are complete Auschwitz-tier.

I am on dutasteride(It's like finasteride but better), microneedling(sometimes) and minoxidil. I plan to get a hair transplant in the future when I get the money.
Based answer and username:yes::yes::yes::feelsLSD:

Not necessarily. Once you're past 40, your body's natural production of DHT has decreased so much that it won't be enough to lead to hair loss.
What has this to do with quitting fin? So you don’t need to take fin past 40 anymore when you started with 30 for example?

thinning at the crown is fucking brutal brah. I’m going to have to try minox alongside my fin, and if that doesn’t work it’s ovER :feelsrope:

What has this to do with quitting fin? So you don’t need to take fin past 40 anymore when you started with 30 for example?
Yes, you most likely don't unless you have complete subhuman tier balding genetics, like all your male relatives started balding from a young age or something. Baldness is about how you sensitive your hair follicles are to DHT (their sensitivity is determined by genetics). Because you can't somehow make your hair follicles less sensitive, finasteride works by heavily reducing your DHT levels. But your DHT levels decrease as you age and once you hit the age of about 40 and you still have your hair, it's extremely unlikely that the DHT levels will be high enough to cause baldness.

Yes, you most likely don't unless you have complete subhuman tier balding genetics, like all your male relatives started balding from a young age or something. Baldness is about how you sensitive your hair follicles are to DHT (their sensitivity is determined by genetics). Because you can't somehow make your hair follicles less sensitive, finasteride works by heavily reducing your DHT levels. But your DHT levels decrease as you age and once you hit the age of about 40 and you still have your hair, it's extremely unlikely that the DHT levels will be high enough to cause baldness.
Thanks