Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am actually stunned. The black single mother landwhale I matched with asked me for 6000 dollars

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I mogged her hard too :feelsrope: Women really think ugly men would fall over themselves just to be able to get a date that they would fucking give money to them.

Unreal. Chad gets to fuck hotties for free while bottom of the barrel foids ask me for money :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

When did women become like this? Back in the day, 4/10 dudes actually had a chance with 4/10 holes. But NOW? 4/10 guys are viewed as weak cucks who will surely spend 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS (JFL) just to MAYBE meet a landwhale 1.5/10 foid?

Unbelievable. :feelscry:

:feelswhat: Ew you want to fuck fatsos

Can we get a screenshot on how did she ask for 6000$ and what did she want them for? Are you black yourself? Her age, approximate height and weight?

Not jealous but mogs me for even having a match.

I mogged her hard too :feelsrope: Women really think ugly men would fall over themselves just to be able to get a date that they would fucking give money to them.

Unreal. Chad gets to fuck hotties for free while bottom of the barrel foids ask me for money :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

When did women become like this? Back in the day, 4/10 dudes actually had a chance with 4/10 holes. But NOW? 4/10 guys are viewed as weak cucks who will surely spend 6 THOUSAND DOLLARS (JFL) just to MAYBE meet a landwhale 1.5/10 foid?

Shit man I'm so sorry. That's just insulting what s fucking whore:feelsUgh:

Screencap the conversation

Serves you right for matching with landwhales.

Give 6000 dollars to a fatty for no sex

Or spend a few hundred to have sex with a 7+/10 hooker

Funny thing is some simps will actually choose the former

Only chance I have boyo :feelscry: :feelsrope:
Good luck even TOUCHING the vagina with your dick. You’ll have to get by 20 layers of sheer blubber

6000 dollars? For what? For fucking her? :feelskek:

big if true, gay if larp

Because the world is getting soyed.

You could easily lure women in with the prospect of cuck bucks and then smack 'em over the head with a shovel (In Wolfenstein 3D)

A 30 year old landwhale on tinder asked me to pay for her hair styling and salon visits.:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

Wow, what a weak man. A REAL MAN would have STEPPED UP and PROVIDED for her and Tyrone's children. But always remember, WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING, so even if you give them money you shouldn't expect anything in return.