Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am actually shorter than 5'8"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
You can become 5'11 with height surgery maybe even 6'0+. Height surgery is making advancements in science every day.

I had to get a new passport today and the guy who works there asked me several questions about me. My height came up and he decided to measure me. I am apparently 5'7" which is a brutal heightpill. Kek, I am an even bigger manlet than I initially thought. Lots of foids heightmog me and I cannot even remotely compete against these tall guys.

O v e r

I'm 5'6... so you mog me. feel good about yourself... :heybby:

though i was 5'5, i am 5'4 its over
We should just LDAR tbh
You can become 5'11 with height surgery maybe even 6'0+. Height surgery is making advancements in science every day.
I am waiting for a technology without crippling side effects
"girls don't care about height bro"

*ignores the billion memes of girls on twitter openly shitting on men under 6'*
Yeah these people are incredibly stupid. Literally everyone cares about height
I'm 5'6... so you mog me. feel good about yourself... :heybby:
Where do you live? I live in the second tallest country in Europe....

Brag cunt. I'm sure you're one of ITs here. I'm gonna report you.
You still upset because i asked u if ur weener grew when ur mom hugged you? Im sorry ok :lul: limpweenercel :lul:

What are you talking about?
Dont cry like a little bitch. Report me i dont care at least have some argument for it.

Just Dont be a typical whining coolieboy about it.

Welcome to the club. That extra inch wouldn't of saved you anyway.

I have 1.79 cm (5.8?)

and I am one of the shortest of my class in college.

So I wear men's shoes with 3 or 4 cm heels to try to disguise

Dont cry like a little bitch. Report me i dont care at least have some argument for it.

Just Dont be a typical whining coolieboy about it.
Already did ,cunt. You're IT agent, argue.
I have 1.79 cm (5.8?)

You're my height. That's more like 5'10". But it doesn't matter. Anything below 6' is a Manley in 2018.

Lol, i thought i was 5'7, but i'm actually 5'6. It never began for manlets, to be so over.

Thats not how it works you cooliecuck. Innocent until proven guilty. This is not some shithole backalley where mobjustice rules all.

Either come with concrete claims or evidence or stop making a fool of yourself.

Thats not how it works you cooliecuck. Innocent until proven guilty. This is not some shithole backalley where mobjustice rules all.

Either come with concrete claims or evidence or stop making a fool of yourself.
Not my job. Mods are looking after you and your behaviour is pretty evidentary itself you IT cuck.

Not my job. Mods are looking after you and your behaviour is pretty evidentary itself you IT cuck.
Bigly evidentary. Get a grip maderchod...this isnt your fairytale cucked desi household with your lazy chutiya lifestyle maids and all. You are talking with sane people here more aware of global society than you ever will.

Make a quality thread about cucked indian society or something and maybe then ill start taking you seriously.

You're my height. That's more like 5'10". But it doesn't matter. Anything below 6' is a Manley in 2018.

Yes, we should move to Vietnam, maybe there we would be taller than the average man.​

I even avoid going near schools because I see 14-year-old boys taller than me.​

Bigly evidentary. Get a grip maderchod...this isnt your fairytale cucked desi household with your lazy chutiya lifestyle maids and all. You are talking with sane people here more aware of global society than you ever will.

Make a quality thread about cucked indian society or something and maybe then ill start taking you seriously.
Triggered and talking like a cucked Indian beta faggot. More proof that you're an IT cuck madharchod chutiye.
Yes, we should move to Vietnam, maybe there we would be taller than the average man.

I even avoid going near schools because I see 14-year-old boys taller than me.
Indonesia. Average height there is like 5'2". We'll be like giants there slaying every noodlewhore in sight.

Triggered and talking like a cucked Indian beta faggot. More proof that you're an IT cuck madharchod chutiye.
No the actual indian beta faggot would cry about reporting someone to mods. How chutiya behaviour is that.

I think your a typical coolie soyboy with 0% life experience because your mother probably still washes your ass after you shit and your dad has to pre chew your food because you are too much of a weakling...but thats still no reason to cry to mods :lul::lul::lul:

No the actual indian beta faggot would cry about reporting someone to mods. How chutiya behaviour is that.

I think your a typical coolie soyboy with 0% life experience because your mother probably still washes your ass after you shit and your dad has to pre chew your food because you are too much of a weakling...but thats still no reason to cry to mods :lul::lul::lul:
Exposing yourself more. Cool. I'm actually laughing at how retarded you beta cucks are. We all know how you enjoy seeing your wife/girlfriend getting fucked by others too, stop hiding your face IT agent. Mods are actually looking after you and you can keep pretending. Nothing will help you.

mseruing your height is keep i done it my self i can msery it and what i jsut nead to go outside to know im a manlet

Exposing yourself more. Cool. I'm actually laughing at how retarded you beta cucks are. We all know how you enjoy seeing your wife/girlfriend getting fucked by others too, stop hiding your face IT agent. Mods are actually looking after you and you can keep pretending. Nothing will help you.
Weak... i expected better but this just confirms what i said about u having 0% life experience. You probably havent ever in your life made your own food even :lul:

Coolieboy get on your own feet then try talking with men.

Weak... i expected better but this just confirms what i said about u having 0% life experience. You probably havent ever in your life made your own food even :lul:

Coolieboy get on your own feet then try talking with men.
Yeah, call me weak, NEET or whatever. That'll only prove how much of a truecel I am and how much of a fakecel are you. I'm surprised you haven't used the words "personality"," shower" and "haircut" yet. What's up beta cuck from IT?

Yeah, call me weak, NEET or whatever. That'll only prove how much of a truecel I am and how much of a fakecel are you. I'm surprised you haven't used the words "personality"," shower" and "haircut" yet. What's up beta cuck from IT?
You soyboy weaklingcucks have equated being a soyboy weakling to inceldom.

Not my problem that I dont fit that negative stereotype...still doesnt deny the fact that i am incel in the most literal meaning of the word.

Go eat your rabbit food and LDAR or something. Your boring me.

I thought i was 5'9, turns out i might be 5'8. Got measured and i really hope i got measured wrong. I was 5'9 in shoes so probably 5'8... This was during the day so perhaps 5'9 first thing in the morning.

You soyboy weaklingcucks have equated being a soyboy weakling to inceldom.

Not my problem that I dont fit that negative stereotype...still doesnt deny the fact that i am incel in the most literal meaning of the word.

Go eat your rabbit food and LDAR or something. Your boring me.
JFL at how triggered you are soyboy. LOL you're a deffo beta cuck who loves to see his foid getting gangbanged in streets. You're not an incel at all, you're just a cucked beta faggot who is only here to infiltrate the forums. Low IQ stupid cunt.

well its not the worst but youll need to surgerymax to an 8 not to be ridiculed

Have you finished growing @Facade you should get on aromasin like twisted did as it sounds like you are a late developer

Tbh if your above 5'7 you should be good to go. Its not optimal but if you have a decent frame and face while being 5'7 you should be fine. Above 5'7 and below 6'3 with about 5'10-6'0 being optimal. Above 6'3~ looks like a disgusting giraffe its not aesthetic at all i dont know why people think it is.

Have you finished growing @Facade you should get on aromasin like twisted did as it sounds like you are a late developer
Yeah I am a late developer but I can only grow a few cms at best. Nothing will get me out of the manlet height range

Fuark i am sorry man

Isn't the average male height in India 5'3? Move there and height mog them into oblivion.
(joking obviously)

Just be Cotton Hill, Bro !!!! Say you got no shins to foids because you loss them in the war. :feelsokman:

:feelsbadman:

I wish the average height was 5'3 in Germany. I'd be a god
trust me bro, I'm tall (only because of my freakishly large head), but it's a cope. Face is 1000000000x more important

trust me bro, I'm tall (only because of my freakishly large head), but it's a cope. Face is 1000000000x more important
Yeah height doesn't make you attractive on its own. But height is still somehow necessary to be seen as a man by women.

Its over for you guys the extra Inch from boots wont Save you :feelsbadman:

Find a cope or put a shotgun in your mouth and pretend you're giving Chad a blowjob.

I'm only kidding! They'd never sell a shotgun to someone as short as you :what:

Find a cope or put a shotgun in your mouth and pretend you're giving Chad a blowjob.

I'm only kidding! They'd never sell a shotgun to someone as short as you :what:
Anime is my cope

I had to get a new passport today and the guy who works there asked me several questions about me. My height came up and he decided to measure me. I am apparently 5'7" which is a brutal heightpill. Kek, I am an even bigger manlet than I initially thought. Lots of foids heightmog me and I cannot even remotely compete against these tall guys.

O v e r
Yeah i know right, i thought i was 188 but it turns out i am 183, shoes make me 185 but it still feels bad man.

i bet you mog everyone here

I have 1.79 cm (5.8?)

Well at least you are at a decent height.
Yeah but it sucks growing up being told you're tall as fuck only to find out you're 3cm taller than the average, i swear most of the young guys of my generation in here are 1.80, most are and i get heightmogged almost everywhere i go.

Yeah but it sucks growing up being told you're tall as fuck only to find out you're 3cm taller than the average, i swear most of the young guys of my generation in here are 1.80, most are and i get heightmogged almost everywhere i go.
I guess that's true

Thought I was 5'10 for the longest time until I measured myself.

Just being 1 inch off is such a brutal feeling.

Generally most guys should be as tall as their dad's.

If you really badly want to be taller, there maybe a drug or two that could help.