Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am absolutely disgusted by the thought process of most women

• Thread starter Deleted member 34320
  • Start date
Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
My heterosexuality feels like a curse. Most foids are terrible people. From going to jail to find a husband, sending love letters to murderers, giving men with a history of abuse a chance and the list goes on. Oh does the list go on. And the fucking media tells me im dangerous to women even though ive never hurt one yet thousands of men in relationships every month beat/kill them. They want criminals and chads and dont think for a second how theyre incentivizing this behavior. Like giving a kid candy everytime it acts out. Are normies really this dense?

Last edited:
women's thought process is "i want chad"

Girls have never sent me a friend request on facebook

bruh u still use facebook, I thought it became a boomer site
I have a profile, doesn't mean I use it

I thought that was how normies stayed in the loop and talked to each other, but I have no idea. Never got to be part of the group

I have literally only 1 photo and it has 1 like

I have a profile, doesn't mean I use it

I thought that was how normies stayed in the loop and talked to each other, but I have no idea. Never got to be part of the group
I felt this. This is me with every social media. Dammnit brocel

Women are still not at the same brain evolutionary state as men. I would say that men are going towards a society where no one judges and everyone eats equally but women are still in the caveman society of social order by brutality.

Women are still not at the same brain evolutionary state as men. I would say that men are going towards a society where no one judges and everyone eats equally but women are still in the caveman society of social order by brutality.
I agree with this

Imagine if women just pursued men who were actual boyfriend/husband material and not just Chad.

Like if they sought out traits like morals, character, interests, personality,etc.

Imagine if women just pursued men who were actual boyfriend/husband material and not just Chad.

Like if they sought out traits like morals, character, interests, personality,etc.
Men wouldnt be fighting eachother and instead fight the common enemy. Violence wont be rewarded anymore. Being a decent person and genuine would now be rewarded. Men would be more happy and wouldnt consoom as much so the economy would plummet until they actually make useful things instead of copes. Less crime, more things built to create a healthier safer society, suicide rates would drop dramatically and infrastructure would improve vastly.

Attachments

• 566A66A7-4A16-4F9A-840C-3CD5AFD8C29B.jpeg
    566A66A7-4A16-4F9A-840C-3CD5AFD8C29B.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
Men wouldnt be fighting eachother and instead fight the common enemy. Violence wont be rewarded anymore. Being a decent person and genuine would now be rewarded. Men would be more happy and wouldnt consoom as much so the economy would plummet until they actually make useful things instead of copes. Less crime, more things built to create a healthier safer society, suicide rates would drop dramatically and infrastructure would improve vastly.
Yes exactly.

My heterosexuality feels like a curse. Most foids are terrible people. From going to jail to find a husband, sending love letters to murderers, giving men with a history of abuse a chance and the list goes on. Oh does the list go on. And the fucking media tells me im dangerous to women even though ive never hurt one yet thousands of men in relationships every month beat/kill them. They want criminals and chads and dont think for a second how theyre incentivizing this behavior. Like giving a kid candy everytime it acts out. Are normies really this dense?
Yes

Any woman drawn to dark triad deserves to be found in a ditch by the road side half eaten by wild dogs. You wanted this.

Do you also feel disgusted by the thought process of a spider or a cockroach? Women are insects to me, my hate for them makes me not want to think about them.

Do you also feel disgusted by the thought process of a spider or a cockroach? Women are insects to me, my hate for them makes me not want to think about them.
Good point

Last edited:
Not enough men beat/kill women. Those who do it are actually a tiny minority that's why women feel safe dating anyone who meets the looks criteria.
It's sad but true. Violence against women is hyped up to be 100 times worse than it actually is. And do you really think most women don't get punched for mouthing off?

I have been following murders of women lately and most of them were proven to be cheating or in the process of leaving their man. So again they bring it upon themselves

Woman think with her pussy.

Hello Omni man
Ub1be6b0b1m51

Women's thought process is like:

This man has superior genes and can kill this other man, so I better fuck him to produce better genes.

WOMEN ARE EUGENICS BY DEFINITION

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women are maladapted to change, they will always remain in the primitive caveman mentality.

Women's thought process is like:

This man has superior genes and can kill this other man, so I better fuck him to produce better genes.

WOMEN ARE EUGENICS BY DEFINITION

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
A certain word that begin with R assured ugly men passed on their genes but that is a talk for another time