Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am about to reach my breaking point

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
due to being ugly and lonely i just cant take this shit anymore its so draining ngl i dont know how am i going to be able to survive in the next few years being in this situation. ik we all go through this but there is too much for someone to handle. my estimation is some of us will probably rope in the future or go er because of the unfair situation we are placed in. my final statement is looks=life anyone else who says otherwise is coping hard

nice, another great thread from you :what:

get your revenge :feelsLSD:

OP must be a wheelchair bound incel who is ugly and short.

Oh wait, no, he's just a spoiled tard.

Stfu. Good night faggot.

Btw, it's cute that mommy pays your electricity bill.

Did she buy you your PC as well?

Or was it your white daddy?

10% incel shaming
Oh and yeah it must feel like shit to be a useless NEET that does nothing but cry all day about how useless he is.

Literally degenerate scum.

13.5k posts for what. To complain about how you can't stop posting about how much you suck?

Become strong or stfu

Oh and yeah it must feel like shit to be a useless NEET that does nothing but cry all day about how useless he is.

13.5k posts for what. To complain about how you can't stop posting about how much you suck?

Become strong or stfu
fuck of mad graycel

I'm not a spamtranny, good 2022cuck.
Keep your trash on the lounge, shit thread all around just whining like a little bitch tbh. And I don't mind it from good users, but you're just a low iq spammer

I'm not a spamtranny, good 2022cuck.
Keep your trash on the lounge, shit thread all around just whining like a little bitch tbh. And I don't mind it from good users, but you're just a low iq spammer
shut up nigga and go b ack to eternal rotting

Become strong or stfu
fuck you bluepill imbecile. WOW YOU ARE SO BETTER BECAUSE YOU WORK IN YOUR SHITTY 9-5 JOB AND YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER WOW. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Btw, it's cute that mommy pays your electricity bill.

Did she buy you your PC as well?

Or was it your white daddy?
If yes then what? How is that making his point not valid? Fuckin NPC

due to being ugly and lonely i just cant take this shit anymore its so draining ngl i dont know how am i going to be able to survive in the next few years being in this situation. ik we all go through this but there is too much for someone to handle. my estimation is some of us will probably rope in the future or go er because of the unfair situation we are placed in. my final statement is looks=life anyone else who says otherwise is coping hard

one thing I have learnt coping with video games is that eventually every cope ends. then the severe mental shock hits your emotionally and physically

thats when you turn suicidal

These greycels have No say in the Matter , Just a bunch of infiltrators or larpers
Yeah, my family also helps me financialy and so what? Like how the fuck me working makes me better? At what? Making rich richer presumably only. When I worked I felt like shit even more.

Going ludicrous

OP needs a job, I was just motivating him.
What will it change? Of course if he ain't got money then maybe he needs one, but that doesn't make your life better. I don't work currently, work previously above half a year and I hated every day in a work.

What will it change? Of course if he ain't got money then maybe he needs one, but that doesn't make your life better. I don't work currently, work previously above half a year and I hated every day in a work.
Dude, a job will improve his quality of life because his parents are abusive. He needs to get out of his house. I recommended he split an apartment with me but he can't because he lives in Saudi Arabia or someshit. He can't be happy in his situation because it's not what his parents want. A grown man shouldn't be controlled by weirdo parents. His situation is fucked.

I'm past my mid 20s. A job is extremely important for independence. If you can't get a girlfriend, the best thing u can do is work hard, save and invest. Not everything is about attracting women. Not all jobs are hard work. If you hated your job then you need to change something. Your mindset is very inexperienced. The harder you work the better jobs you get and it no longer will feel like work. I would probably say the same as u when I was young but now I work 7 days a week for months now...

one thing I have learnt coping with video games is that eventually every cope ends. then the severe mental shock hits your emotionally and physically

thats when you turn suicidal
yeah i agree everything ends somehow

are you fuckin kidding me? You are bluepill as fuck
No man, like it or not, if you're not planning on killing yourself you must accept that you have to work.

There are good jobs to get out there that don't require you to do much of anything. I'm living the life. I put in the hours, I have wisdom to impart. Accept it or not, not my problem.

@Moderation, I used to be a NEET. Not sure why I can't shame him, I will fully admit I am the biggest former NEET most of you will hear of. I will not allow my fellow man to succumb to NEETdom. It's not worth it. It's my biggest regret. I have ascended beyond my time as a NEET and I'm here to give motivation from the other side, that's all.

No man, like it or not, if you're not planning on killing yourself you must accept that you have to work.

There are good jobs to get out there that don't require you to do much of anything. I'm living the life. I put in the hours, I have wisdom to impart. Accept it or not, not my problem.
yeah? They don't even want me in fuckin McDonalds. It ain't easy to even find shit job nowadays

We gotta cook Jesse!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORTTT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

fuck of greycel
get an arranged marriage, or are you white stacy only?
I know it'll be embrassing at first, but it'll still be the best option for you
A girl isn't gonna fall into your lap from the sky, so you can only go ask your parents to find a bride for you

Trust me and do it, you won't regret it, probably

Keep praying to Allah or Go allah akbar and 32 virgins are waiting for you jfl.

stop being a muslim bro

We gotta cook Jesse!
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Just hang in there and cope, let's see if Russia will really use nuclear weapons, unlikely but worth waiting for

this thread is older than your mother