Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a Virgin in my Mid 20's.. don't even know if it's worth losing virginity at that age.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
A normal guy has sex for the first time at 15/16 at the latest, sees a (virgin) girl naked for the first time, becomes intimate with the opposite sex for the first time and so on. I missed all that and you can't make up for it. That's gone forever. I can now (if at all) with luck find one who is of course no longer a virgin and who was probably in bed with 30+ guys. I don't want anything like that. That's why I'll probably remain a virgin until i die. I don't feel like having sex anyway because I would be a complete embarrassment due to the lack of experience. I don't know how to tongue kiss, I don't know how to touch a woman's clit, I don't know anything. I belong killed tbh

A normal guy has sex for the first time at 15/16 at the latest
I think it is 18/19.

Anyway, it depends on your height, your social life and your willing to do plastic surgery if there is maybe still a chance to ascend. If a woman were interested in you, you wouldn’t say no bc you are too old.

I think it is 18/19.

Anyway, it depends on your height, your social life and your willing to do plastic surgery if there is maybe still a chance to ascend. If a woman were interested in you, you wouldn’t say no bc you are too old.
For foids it's like 15

Brutal I feel the same

Keep trying
You don't want to be in the same situation in your 30s
I know two guys who lost it in their mid 20s and turned out fine