Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am a verified truecel

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Because all the theories here don't apply to me :

- "Just be tall" -> I am 6 foot and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just be white" -> I am as white as it can get and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just go abroad" -> I have been 5 months to Mexico for work and I went on a group vacation in Thailand and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just go out and be social" -> I have a good amount of male friends; am not completely anti-social and go out almost every 2 weeks and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just work out" -> I go to the gym 3 times a week and eat healthy and still a 26 years old virgin

Conclusion : truecel

Hey how many face-to-face rejections do you have?

Are you willing to fuck/date fat women?

So is your face abhorrent? Or do you just have autism when talking to girls

Because all the theories here don't apply to me :

- "Just be white" -> I am as white as it can get and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just go abroad" -> I have been 5 months to Mexico for work and I went on a group vacation in Thailand and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just go out and be social" -> I have a good amount of male friends; am not completely anti-social and go out almost every 2 weeks and still a 26 years old virgin

- "Just work out" -> I go to the gym 3 times a week and eat healthy and still a 26 years old virgin

Conclusion : truecel
Have you approached? If you have I will agree u are trucel

So is your face abhorrent? Or do you just have autism when talking to girls
My face is not necessarily ugly but just very weak and low sex-appeal looking. I have male friends so I cannot be completely autistic but I cannot measure my social skills when talking to girls because they are very defensive/indifferent/disgusted from the start so I cannot have a proper conversation with them
You didn't answer my second question.
I would fuck them 100% but wouldn't want to be seen with them in public or as official girlfriend

You mog the whole forum

You mog me Tula Oblast to Easter Island.

Me too. I have a certificate of authenticity that tells of my trueceldom -- my birth certificate

Me too. I have a certificate of authenticity that tells of my trueceldom -- my birth certificate
Dna strang 0

This is why you are incel

it's over for mentalcels

Why do 6footcels think they're tall lmao. You're just the bare minimum for females to see you as a human being based off height alone. Tall starts at 6'3

I think ya should leave here.

Basically a brag thread where some high tier normie is making fun of disabled ethnic manlet truecels, these posts annoy me and make me rope.
Feel like reporting him?

Not even thailand?

I am 5'6 autist poorcel

You just need a nice haircut and a shower br0!

Basically a brag thread where some high tier normie is making fun of disabled ethnic manlet truecels, these posts annoy me and make me rope.
He’s a incel too though. Everyone is in the same boat due to foids and there insanity/diabolical cruelness.

This was not meant as a brag thread. At all

I just wanted to show 1-2 flaws can make you incel and a virgin for a very long time to women

In my case it is : 1) face 2) nice guy personality

Everyone has different main flaws

Here in Brazil are tons of guys like you, that call themselves incels, because they just want foids 7/10 above. It's not so much different from "femcels" who just want chads.

Conclusion: fakecel

I’m also a truecel.

"working out" doesnt count if you cant deadlift at least 5 plates jfl.

srs though, nice 6ft, white, 'i get matches on tinder & im social' braging volcel :)

Based ngl
srs tbh ngl XD

This was not meant as a brag thread. At all

I just wanted to show 1-2 flaws can make you incel and a virgin for a very long time to women

In my case it is : 1) face 2) nice guy personality

Everyone has different main flaws
Lol personality doesnt matter. You could have the exact "personality" you have now, but if you were 6'3" 8/10 Chad, you would be a gigaslayer.

Mogs me tbh
Lol personality doesnt matter. You could have the exact "personality" you have now, but if you were 6'3" 8/10 Chad, you would be a gigaslayer.
Behavior matters to a certain extent imo. Bad boys normies get more girls than nice guys normies from what i have seen. But yeah , I agree that it's basically irrelevant compared to looks