Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a supporter of foid-only gyms

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
dont want those evil things walking around in my gym

Same but make all the showers there emit Zyklon B.

They don't seem to mind when Chad chats them up at the gym. Like I always say; all of this bullshit
is only to control average/incel mens ability to find mates. I can't approach a female on the street
anymore and give her a compliment as a ugly male, because the police will arrest you, but as a
good looking male you can do whatever you want.

I talk to women at work, get indirectly discriminated, which is forcing me to only use dating apps,
where its impossible to meet anyone.

Vote out your govs asap.

Ban women from going outside

They don't seem to mind when Chad chats them up at the gym. Like I always say; all of this bullshit
is only to control average/incel mens ability to find mates. I can't approach a female on the street
anymore and give her a compliment as a ugly male, because the police will arrest you, but as a
good looking male you can do whatever you want.

I talk to women at work, get indirectly discriminated, which is forcing me to only use dating apps,
where its impossible to meet anyone.

Vote out your govs asap.
Ban women from going outside

How will I take creep shots at gyms then? Bad Idea

How will I take creep shots at gyms then? Bad Idea
plenty of other places to do so

i cant even go to gym without getting suicidal thoughts after seeing stacys everywhere :cryfeels:

Didn't they used to have gyms that we're specific for foids and men tho (seprately) tho? If I'm not mistaken... then why change it?

there is one specific for them its called curves. not many locations though.