Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a subhuman but unlike u i respect wahmen! Still a virgin! Take that silly incels!

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rs3a5e/why_do_you_enjoy_being_in_this_sub/

Before I understood the term, I guess I could relate to them years ago.

I get being lonely and hopeless with women.

But to get to the point where you think rape and pedophilia is okay? Get the fuck out.

If there's those who don't want to be incels, I could give them advice.

Blackpilled assholes can go shrivel away in their little hidey holes until the FBI collects them. :soy::soy::soy:

And its funny how assholes DM me telling me how I don't understand the pain of being short/ugly/small dicked/non-white/small wristed, only to find out that I'm just like them physically but I don't seem to repulse women. My very existence blows a hole in their toxic bullshit beliefs.:soy::soy:

So I guess I'm here to offer a way out to those who want out and a fuck you to assholes who wallow in their own putrid filth of abuse.

i'm a proud subhuman, foid hater

But to get to the point where you think rape and pedophilia is okay? Get the fuck out.
Rape can't be that bad. Every prostitute, every gold digger and most women throughout the ages have been having sex with men they weren't attracted to. Sure, the argument is that it's not against their willl. But is it really not? It was not their will to have sex with these men, they were forced into it by circumstances and instead of struggling accepted their faith.

The only way rape can be really bad it it hurts or if it's the woman's first sexual encounter. Rape also mattered in a society that shamed the rape victims. Not now where rape victims get treated like defiled godddesses.

Paedophilia. In most cases it isn't that. Being attracted to fertile 16 year olds with developed breasts isn't paedophilia. It's even legal in many countries. If the sex isn't forced and the minor consents I don't see a moral issue with it. I think 15-17 year olds are not retarded and know if they want a penis in their cunt or not. Afterall in USA they can operate a 2 ton vehicle at that age putting everyone in danger if they really are retarded. Plenty of minors have sex with 20+ year old chads. Those guys never get caught in sting operations because they are talking to actual girls that desire them.

I cant tell are you being sarcastic or not?

They're the ones with pedo member lol

We get that he worships women like a good soy.

Rape can't be that bad. Every prostitute, every gold digger and most women throughout the ages have been having sex with men they weren't attracted to. Sure, the argument is that it's not against their willl. But is it really not? It was not their will to have sex with these men, they were forced into it by circumstances and instead of struggling accepted their faith.

The only way rape can be really bad it it hurts or if it's the woman's first sexual encounter. Rape also mattered in a society that shamed the rape victims. Not now where rape victims get treated like defiled godddesses.

Paedophilia. In most cases it isn't that. Being attracted to fertile 16 year olds with developed breasts isn't paedophilia. It's even legal in many countries. If the sex isn't forced and the minor consents I don't see a moral issue with it. I think 15-17 year olds are not retarded and know if they want a penis in their cunt or not. Afterall in USA they can operate a 2 ton vehicle at that age putting everyone in danger if they really are retarded. Plenty of minors have sex with 20+ year old chads. Those guys never get caught in sting operations because they are talking to actual girls that desire them.
rape isn’t that bad. it’s just another dick in a long line of them.

it’s at most, a minor inconvenience.