Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am a retarded indecisive fool

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
Once a lone person gets to a certain age, they understand themselves and their future far better than any other person. Family, friends, acquaintances, and strangers, know virtually nothing about you or your situation.

I pretty much have lost a large portion of my capability, any credibility, and the very last friends or people who treated me well I have just let down today all because I am a weak scatterbrained idiot and couldn't help them in time. I always knew what needed to be done in this life since about age 18, probably before that, although some information I learned from randomness. I could have become someone I actually could be proud of if I had listened but I unfortunately didn't want to acknowledge that I was not normal; that I had problems that needed to be fixed and the story others were telling about me were wrong. I didn't want to calculate my odds and wanted everything.

I don't want to hurt other people or look strange but usually when I don't listen to that voice, I end up suffering enormously. Now, I fear my chances have been used up to take action.

I have delayed making choices and, in the end, people have now abandoned me or left me in pain. If you can't do what is right in an objective sense according to your knowledge then you cannot function effectively. I have had issues that have put me out of commission due to overwork, poor genetics, poor equipment and birth defects, which nobody knows anything about. I also have been forced to use technology for jobs and life only 1/100000 or .00001% of the population has knowledge of. The special circumstances and developed copes regarding my situation are largely ignored by society because they don't take me into consideration when creating or teaching anything.

If you know what is going to help you, then you must make the hero play by going against the flow because nobody will understand sometimes. When we look at incels or disabled people, we are talking about .0001% of the population.

To avoid clear pain and suffering, do what is right according to your knowledge, and to usually get the best outcome, because odds are you truly know what will happen if you don't. More pain, more suffering for everyone simply because you can't do what you need to do.

Yes, I understand that sometimes we can be wrong or find good things from facing strange obstacles, but once you get to a certain age with a strong capability for reason, there needs to be some understanding that one may be on to something and have the right to make judgements and be strange.

Sounds like the Great Gatsby now that I think about it, with Nick Carraway, but I really don't know if this is a good time to be comparing some of my realizations, as half-assed as they are, to fiction.

I am/was a doof, I obviously don't know for sure yet.

And I will be screwed likely for the foreseeable future as my predictions are more and more accurate over time.

So, I wonder if I am finally correct or whether I am just replacing my absolute idiocy with a dangerous tendency for self-trust; To see the world as a hallway rather than as an open field.
20 Graceful Mediterranean Hallway Designs That Will Overwhelm You With Elegance 4

Last edited:
:feelsokman:
(I don't want to read)

Once a lone person gets to a certain age, they understand themselves and their future far better than any other person. Family, friends, acquaintances, and strangers, know virtually nothing about you or your situation.

I pretty much have lost a large portion of my capability, any credibility, and the very last friends or people who treated me well I have just let down today all because I am a weak scatterbrained idiot and couldn't help them in time. I always knew what needed to be done in this life since about age 18, probably before that, although some information I learned from randomness. I could have become someone I actually could be proud of if I had listened but I unfortunately didn't want to acknowledge that I was not normal; that I had problems that needed to be fixed and the story others were telling about me were wrong. I didn't want to calculate my odds and wanted everything.

I don't want to hurt other people or look strange but usually when I don't listen to that voice, I end up suffering enormously. Now, I fear my chances have been used up to take action.

I have delayed making choices and, in the end, people have now abandoned me or left me in pain. If you can't do what is right in an objective sense according to your knowledge then you cannot function effectively. I have had issues that have put me out of commission due to overwork, poor genetics, poor equipment and birth defects, which nobody knows anything about. I also have been forced to use technology for jobs and life only 1/100000 or .00001% of the population has knowledge of. The special circumstances and developed copes regarding my situation are largely ignored by society because they don't take me into consideration when creating or teaching anything.

If you know what is going to help you, then you must make the hero play by going against the flow because nobody will understand sometimes. When we look at incels or disabled people, we are talking about .0001% of the population.

To avoid clear pain and suffering, do what is right according to your knowledge, and to usually get the best outcome, because odds are you truly know what will happen if you don't. More pain, more suffering for everyone simply because you can't do what you need to do.

Yes, I understand that sometimes we can be wrong or find good things from facing strange obstacles, but once you get to a certain age with a strong capability for reason, there needs to be some understanding that one may be on to something and have the right to make judgements and be strange.

Sounds like the Great Gatsby now that I think about it, with Nick Carraway, but I really don't know if this is a good time to be comparing some of my realizations, as half-assed as they are, to fiction.

I am/was a doof, I obviously don't know for sure yet.

And I will be screwed likely for the foreseeable future as my predictions are more and more accurate over time.

So, I wonder if I am finally correct or whether I am just replacing my absolute idiocy with a dangerous tendency for self-trust; To see the world as a hallway rather than as an open field.
View attachment 664658
This is actually pretty good post from a greyfag and I agree with what you said. Bravo sir.

Here

Attachments

• Shrek.jpg
    Shrek.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Shrek.jpg
    Shrek.jpg
  • Shrek.jpg
    Shrek.jpg