Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a pedophile rapist mass murdering creep by default to everyone.

P

Panda

Banned
-
im sick of feeling like a threat everywhere i go. My presence alone makes people of all ages and genders uncomfortable.

-attractive women instantly assume im eyeing them up or planning a rape
-teen girls think im a rapist creep mentally masturbating to them
-children think im a kidnapper or a threat
-people in general think im a potential mass murderer
-my hairdresser probably thinks i am mentally masturbating when she is cutting my hair
-co workers think im lazy and want me to get fired because im not extroverted and talkative 
-female co-workers ignore me cause they think im going to become obsessed with them(and ultimately rape and murder them) if they befriend me.
-women i walk behind have their full attention on me cause they think im violating them or am a threat
-alpha men think i am laughably pathetic and lower than dirt. for simply just being ugly.
-and lastly, i am assumed to have a low iq, no social awareness, and no morals. just being im ugly. people assume that if i had any social awareness then i wouldnt be ugly. 

these thoughts are so strong that i cant even function socially as a person. to the point that i never developed social skills. i am still at a 14 year old level socially. 

Feminists are all up in the media claiming they feel harassed and uncomfortable everywhere they go. sprouting movements after movements hoping for social change in their favor. 

meanwhile, ugly males ACTUALLY HAVE REAL PROBLEMS AND ACTUALLY NEED SOCIAL JUSTICE.

im sick of feeling like a subhuman everywhere i go. and its not something i can just ignore. its an overwhelming fear and you cant ignore it.

mean are so low value that their problems are laughed at and ignored.