Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a khhv ricecel even in my homeland

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I am in riceland and should be able to get a date due to lower standards here. Yet I can't even get a female friend, why is that? It's because I look like an ugly freak.

Most of the ricecels here would be able to get a partner in riceland but I am not able to do so. This is modern soyciety's way of saying that nobody wants my subhuman genes. Nature would allow me to pass on my genes but humans have gone too far away from their natural habitats due to modernisation.

Technology has ruined my chances of getting a gf, it is evil.

Most of the ricecels here would be able to get a partner in riceland but I am not able to do so.
"deathnics"

Even most ethnics have GFs while ethnicels here cope about muh racepill, muh rice/curry = over. @sub human

Average east asian male is a turboincel and i'm significantly below even that as a rice in the predominantly white country.

thing is that in general in past men all over world could pass they genes cause women didn't work. Especially in riceland i guess

thing is that in general in past men all over world could pass they genes cause women didn't work. Especially in riceland i guess
Modern rice women, Chinese women in my case have gotten all the power in society

Average east asian male is a turboincel
giga race coping, go to your local Korea/China town and you'll see the average east asian male is not an incel and with a noodle.

Modern rice women, Chinese women in my case have gotten all the power in society
are you chinese from mainland or taiwan ?
regardless i dunno if both cases ricecels go either for SEA or just go for virtual waifus

are you chinese from mainland or taiwan ?
regardless i dunno if both cases ricecels go either for SEA or just go for virtual waifus
Mainland

I am in riceland and should be able to get a date due to lower standards here. Yet I can't even get a female friend, why is that? It's because I look like an ugly freak.

Most of the ricecels here would be able to get a partner in riceland but I am not able to do so. This is modern soyciety's way of saying that nobody wants my subhuman genes. Nature would allow me to pass on my genes but humans have gone too far away from their natural habitats due to modernisation.

Technology has ruined my chances of getting a gf, it is evil.
I know that feel bro, when even your own women won't date you. I hate Abo women so much WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY DATE ME BUT DATE A TYRONE/LOW TIER WHITE MAN AHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I know that feel bro, when even your own women won't date you. I hate Abo women so much WHY THE FUCK WON'T THEY DATE ME BUT DATE A TYRONE/LOW TIER WHITE MAN AHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Our women are race traitors, how can we tolerate this when we can't even get a gf

"deathnics"

Even most ethnics have GFs while ethnicels here cope about muh racepill, muh rice/curry = over. @sub human
Based. I see so many short ethnics at my uni with gfs because they’re NT. Meanwhile I have no friends and rot alone. Brutal NTpill

Based. I see so many short ethnics at my uni with gfs because they’re NT. Meanwhile I have no friends and rot alone. Brutal NTpill
NTPILL DOES NOT EXIST

People say indians are the lowest of the bottom when abbos exist

Wale up & smell the effects of (((globalhomo)))