Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a Gripcel

S

SamAtire

Greycel
I'm average height, not ass-ugly (5/10 or so,) and I've been told by a few people that I'm pretty charismatic. And yet, I'm an Incel. I've come to the conclusion that, while my height isn't helping anything, the real cause of my inceldom is my weak, delicate hands. Seriously, my hands are tiny and they look like a fucking female swapped extremities with me. Maybe somewhere out there is a female with the strong, manly hands I was supposed to have. But here I am, stuck with these worthless arm-ends.

My grip strength is abysmal, too. I looked it up, and the average 12 year old has a grip strength of 13kg, and I can barely break 8kg at 21 years old. That's abysmal, and multiple femoids have told me so. I've been turned down in the past because of my pathetic grip strength, and the bitch told me as much. She probably went to fuck a literal chimpanzee, which has a grip force of 50kg.

Am I alone as a gripcel?

I sense a troll

I'm average height but my hands are tinier than most women's for some reason. Even my mother who is a few inches shorter than me has larger hands for some reason.

Do women measure your grip strength when you meet them?
DANK MEME BRO

Do women measure your grip strength when you meet them?
DANK MEME BRO
Not specifically. We'd spoken a few times in class and we got to talking about who we knew on campus who could kick our ass. I said that probably anyone could, because I have no strength to speak of. It's not something that comes up when I first talk to someone, and I'm not autistic enough to go around yelling "Look how fucking pathetic my hands are!"

Why does this matter at all?

Not specifically. We'd spoken a few times in class and we got to talking about who we knew on campus who could kick our ass. I said that probably anyone could, because I have no strength to speak of. It's not something that comes up when I first talk to someone, and I'm not autistic enough to go around yelling "Look how fucking pathetic my hands are!"

Atleast women talk to you, so theres that.
They dont even acknowledge my existence.

I'm average height, not ass-ugly (5/10 or so,) and I've been told by a few people that I'm pretty charismatic. And yet, I'm an Incel. I've come to the conclusion that, while my height isn't helping anything, the real cause of my inceldom is my weak, delicate hands. Seriously, my hands are tiny and they look like a fucking female swapped extremities with me. Maybe somewhere out there is a female with the strong, manly hands I was supposed to have. But here I am, stuck with these worthless arm-ends.

My grip strength is abysmal, too. I looked it up, and the average 12 year old has a grip strength of 13kg, and I can barely break 8kg at 21 years old. That's abysmal, and multiple femoids have told me so. I've been turned down in the past because of my pathetic grip strength, and the bitch told me as much. She probably went to fuck a literal chimpanzee, which has a grip force of 50kg.

Am I alone as a gripcel?
Women don't care about hands, try harder.

Train your fucking hands then, buy a gripper.

what are you talking about

Is this @Twisted's alt account?

This belongs on Lookism not here.

im an elbowcel tbh tbh tbh

Lowhandgripstrengthcel