Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I AM A GOOD PERSON WITH MANY INTERESTS AND A AMZING PERSONALITY

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
i speak english and french fluently
i make the honor roll at school
i have many interests, such as fishing, camping, hunting, music, cooking, reading, swimming, botany, pharmacology, chemisty, neurology, psychiatry
people have described me as caring, intelligent, trustworthy, independent, funny, introverted, responsible, polite
i dont smoke drink or do drugs anymore (i have experiemented in the past)
ive started to read the bible
i shower, (lavender soap) i have a sense of style, i have good manners
i have a detailed plan for my future
i have a job (making more then minimum wage)

^^^ALL THIS IS IRRELEVANT. NO ONE CARES IRL. NO ONE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND IRL. NO GIRL WANTS TO BE MY GF

THIS IS BS, LIFE ISINT FAIR.
also it wont touch this with a ten foot pole

Last edited:
U sound like a high tier NT normie

Bonjour mon ami

C'est fini

face, height, race and dick size >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else

You deserve a gf
U sound like a high tier NT normie
Anyone who actually tries to improve themselves = high tier NT normie? :feelshaha:

Bonjour mon ami

C'est fini
complement fini. le seul chose que arrete moi est pas dans mon controle.
Doesn't matter you're not tall

Unless you are in which case you're a fakecel
5'7
im sad now cuz im thinking about how im gonna sit alone at lunch this school year
sitting on the ground eating my nice homecooked meal
this is bs

I'm sure someone wants to be your friend. Girlfriend? I dunno about that. But there are plenty of people you can connect with based on those interests.

I'm sure someone wants to be your friend. Girlfriend? I dunno about that. But there are plenty of people you can connect with based on those interests.
I get ignored at the table and stuff. No one has any respect for what I have to say.

Your personality is nowhere near as good as this guy which is why you are incel.

Attachments

• Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
Good for you, i'm a shit-tier subhuman who has nothing good about him, not even personality.

I get ignored at the table and stuff. No one has any respect for what I have to say.

Well, you are in high school. And yeah, in high school people are more into "cool kid" things. Not botany or pharmacology. But adults are interested in those things.

Same here.

I've never known anyone who disliked me as a person. I'm known to be trustworthy, reliable, empathic and of good character.

Can speak three languages, English, French, Arabic.

Got a shit ton of skills.

Lots of interesting hobbies, many of them physical like biking, hiking, scrambling, etc.

Pretty ripped physique.

Girls don't care.

ok that's nice.
but hows your jawline?

C'est fini mon ami. Je ne sais pas ce que tu peut faire

Last edited:
i have many interests, such as fishing, camping, hunting, music, cooking, reading, swimming, botany, pharmacology, chemisty, neurology, psychiatry
people have described me as caring, intelligent, trustworthy, independent, funny, introverted, responsible, polite

^^^ALL THIS IS IRRELEVANT. NO ONE CARES IRL. NO ONE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND IRL. NO GIRL WANTS TO BE MY GF

The foids who don't care about all that stuff must be shallow af.

Have you tried showering bro?

Your looks = your personality :feelsokman:

It doesn't matter how much you have in common with a foid, or if your "personality" is compatible. The only thing that matters to whores is Chad, and bonus points if you have a dark triad personality.

Are your facial bones the correct size and positioned at the ideal angles?

lifemogged by another 16 year old

time to end it.

I have a great personality too

How many times a day do you shower though?

The foids who don't care about all that stuff must be shallow af.
AKA ALL FOIDS
How many times a day do you shower though?
1-2 times
Are your facial bones the correct size and positioned at the ideal angles?
LOL NAH
ok that's nice.
but hows your jawline?
recessed
C'est fini mon ami. Je ne sais pas ce que tu peut faire
Je peut faire rien. Ma vie est dans les mains de Dieu

Last edited: