Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a girthlet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Screenshot 20201031 2017052

Tenor

90% of women agree that penis girth is more important than length for their sexual satisfaction

A survey of women found that 90% reported penis girth was more important for their sexual satisfaction than penis length. None reported that it did not matter or they could not tell the difference.

Quotes:

• Of the 50 females surveyed, 45 reported that width felt better, with only 5 reporting length felt better (chi square = 32.00, df = 1, p < .001).
  • No females reported that they could not tell any difference.
  • Women reported that penis width was more important for their sexual satisfaction than penis length. The results were statistically significant. Penis width needs to be given more consideration, and taken into account when one discusses penis size.
  • Penis width may be important due to a penis thick at the base providing greater clitoral stimulation as the male thrusts into the female during sexual intercourse.

References:

• Eisen R. 2001. Penis size: Survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction. BMC Womens Health. 1: 1. [FullText]

Also I've spent dozens of hours reading posts on shitholes like r/sex, 2X chromosomes, stupidslut and what not. I found this exact 90% rule to be true. Also even when i chadfished and asked i got the same answer. It's very unusual to hear a girl say length is better.

Usually it's only the girls with abnormally narrow pussies saying length is better or girls who like cervix bumping

Not like it matters since we can't even get to hold hands or kiss.

Also I've spent dozens of hours reading posts on shitholes like r/sex, 2X chromosomes, stupidslut and what not. I found this exact 90% rule to be true. Also even when i chadfished and asked i got the same answer. It's very unusual to hear a girl say length is better.

Usually it's only the girls with abnormally narrow pussies saying length is better or girls who like cervix bumping

Not like it matters since we can't even get to hold hands or kiss.
Suifuel bro. I don't have a single redeeming quality.

Why would you specify girth? It's almost like you're fine on the length end of things, and were thus prompted to ask "But what if it's just skinny but long?"

Why would you specify girth? It's almost like you're fine on the length end of things, and were thus prompted to ask "But what if it's just skinny but long?"
Yes I am average 5.5' in length but I was surprised to find that 4' girth is truecel tier.

It's so depressing. I did nofap for 10 days so I can achieve bigger erections and measure my dick at it's maxx. And it's only 4' girth. To be honest it's probably like 3.8-3.9 ngl and I rounded it off to 4 inches.
everytime I fap and hold my penis it makes me so depressed. Almost kills my sex drive. A bigger dick would made me more confident and less depressing.

Maybe I should PEmaxx for 2-3 years straight.

@Gymcelled @Barry what are your thoughts on PE maxxing?

Yes I am average 5.5' in length but I was surprised to find that 4' girth is truecel tier.
4in girth is actual suicide tier. If you go on female forums or sex forums women will say that 5' girth is the bare minimum to feel anything and 5.5 to 6 is good.

You study maths right? You know how much bigger the area is with a diamter of 6 vs 4 ... shit's bad since diameter is squared

It's so depressing. I did nofap for 10 days so I can achieve bigger erections and measure my dick at it's maxx. And it's only 4' girth. To be honest it's probably like 3.8-3.9 ngl and I rounded it off to 4 inches.
everytime I fap and hold my penis it makes me so depressed. Almost kills my sex drive. A bigger dick would made me more confident and less depressing.

Maybe I should PEmaxx for 2-3 years straight.

@Gymcelled @Barry what are your thoughts on PE maxxing?
Works but insanely slow. You should have started many years ago. No offense but what the fuck were you doing?

4in girth is actual suicide tier. If you go on female forums or sex forums women will say that 5' girth is the bare minimum to feel anything and 5.5 to 6 is good.
I've read on several PE forums that 7.5×5.5 is ideal size for 95% women.
Some people gained 1.5×1.5 after 2 years. Is that realistic?
What's ur girth and What's this site called
4×5.5

How slow? How much do you gain in a year?
Depends on people, depends on what you do, depends on how much risks you're willing to take

I did jelqs for a year and saw ZERO gains. Not even 1mm. Then I did some girth stuff which gave me some small gains ...
That being said I've been insanely careful and I tend to undertrain because I'm too paranoid about snapping my dick

I've read on several PE forums that 7.5×5.5 is ideal size for 95% women.
Some people gained 1.5×1.5 after 2 years. Is that realistic?

4×5.5
Half of that with no dick injury would be really good already

@Transcended Trucel dunno if you wanna talk about your experience with PE or not

Sorry bro, people who says it doesn't matter because we are incels are wrong, it matters because its another way life fucked us over. Don't clamp hard your dick you can easily get Ed that way.

Depends on people, depends on what you do, depends on how much risks you're willing to take

I did jelqs for a year and saw ZERO gains. Not even 1mm. Then I did some girth stuff which gave me some small gains ...
That being said I've been insanely careful and I tend to undertrain because I'm too paranoid about snapping my dick

Half of that with no dick injury would be really good already

@Transcended Trucel dunno if you wanna talk about your experience with PE or not
What do you think about this thread?

He says 6.5×5 is ideal. How long do you think will it take to gain 1 inch in length and girth? Fuck this is depressing

@Barry is a PEmaxxer too

What I'm saying is, why are you bragging to people about your dick, not everyone has 5.5 to spare like you do.

Any non virgin has had one bigger than yours, perhaps significantly bigger (+1 inch). It's over.

I remember looking into this and like 5-10% of men have +6" girth. You know those guys fuck more so like +20% of men that women fuck will have had way more girth than averagecels.

Any non virgin has had one bigger than yours, perhaps significantly bigger (+1 inch). It's over.

I remember looking into this and like 5-10% of men have +6" girth. You know those guys fuck more so like +20% of men that women fuck will have had way more girth than averagecels.
Can I PEmaxx? Can I get to 7×5 after 1-2 years of bathmate?

everytime I fap and hold my penis it makes me so depressed. A bigger dick would made me more confident and less depressing.
i have been saying this for so long a thin girth makes fapping less enjoyable.

He says 6.5×5 is ideal. How long do you think will it take to gain 1 inch in length and girth? Fuck this is depressing

@Barry is a PEmaxxer too
I think that's at best the 6ft of dick size if you catch my drift.

Also @Personalityinkwell has been doing length work recently you ask him by pm

Idk much about length i just focus on girth. There's no rule bro, i can't give you a range of time. It's so variable. I'd say at least 2-3 years. Most people say girth is way harder to gain than length

Also @Personalityinkwell has been doing length work recently you ask him by pm

Idk much about length i just focus on girth. There's no rule bro, i can't give you a range of time. It's so variable. I'd say at least 2-3 years. Most people say girth is way harder to gain than length
I'm 21 so if I can get an above average dick by mid 20s and take care of my health then hopefully I can fuck hookers and live a fulfilling life for next 20-30 years. That's all I need. 2 inch in length and 1.5 in girth. Is that too much to ask?

Also @Grothendieck results vary a lot depending on your EQ (erection quality) at the start. Lots of people think their erections are normal when they're actually weak. So then they improve their EQ during PE and suddenly they quickly gain .5 or 1in like nothing. Which has nothing to do with permanent stretching of the tissues, their blood flow is just better

Soooo ... there's a chance you can make quick progress with that ...

Do kegels if you aren't already.
That's all I need. 2 inch in length and 1.5 in girth. Is that too much to ask?
When i used to browse pegym and thundersplace those were decade long/life long goals among most users ...

Also @Grothendieck results vary a lot depending on your EQ (erection quality) at the start. Lots of people think their erections are normal when they're actually weak. So then they improve their EQ during PE and suddenly they quickly gain .5 or 1in like nothing. Which has nothing to do with permanent stretching of the tissues, their blood flow is just better

Soooo ... there's a chance you can make quick progress with that ...

Do kegels if you aren't already.

When i used to browse pegym and thundersplace those were decade long/life long goals among most users ...
Also, lifefuel https://incels.is/threads/bathmate-works-my-dick-is-actually-getting-bigger.78703/

If I get a bigger dick and a good job then I'm set for life.

I should lurk on PE forums

over

Exactly. I used to know people who gossiped about shit that happened on campus. The guys with giant 8in dicks, the guys who had 6in flaccid dicks showing through their pants fucked lots of girls.

Above averagecels who think they'll impress anyone are coping hard.

In any case you can do shit at home that's just as good or better than bathmates
So you mean jelqing? Is that risky? How much should I jelq everyday?

We have to work 1000+ hours just to get 1% of what Chad gets without even doing anything
Exactly. I used to know people who gossiped about shit that happened on campus. The guys with giant 8in dicks, the guys who had 6in flaccid dicks showing through their pants fucked lots of girls.

What do you think is the ideal size?

Tumblr 4feda33ab6fffbf7e29c320ec09b872c 6a43cc40 500

So you mean jelqing? Is that risky? How much should I jelq everyday?

We have to work 1000+ hours just to get 1% of what Chad gets without even doing anything

What do you think is the ideal size?
No jelqing is the most basic exercise that conditions you to harder stuff. If you try to clamp or horse squeeze on day 1 you'll break your dick jfl
It supposedly builds both girth and length, tho more girth but it never did anything for me. Lots of people report better EQ afterwards

Also some people argue jelqing is dangerous with high volume because you're rubbing the major veins of your dick (the one on the top). Idk how much that's true

But don't listen to just me, do TONS of research first. Usually people say just do jp90 to start

Brutal, well put. 6" is the 6'4 mogger of dick girth. 5" is the "oh yeah I prefer a man to be 6 feet tall".

No jelqing is the most basic exercise that conditions you to harder stuff. If you try to clamp or horse squeeze on day 1 you'll break your dick jfl
It supposedly builds both girth and length, tho more girth but it never did anything for me. Lots of people report better EQ afterwards

Also some people argue jelqing is dangerous with high volume because you're rubbing the major veins of your dick (the one on the top). Idk how much that's true

But don't listen to just me, do TONS of research first. Usually people say just do jp90 to start
Okay. I actually have a long big vein on my shaft(from bottom it's about 2 inch).
Does that increase the risk?

Brutal, well put. 6" is the 6'4 mogger of dick girth. 5" is the "oh yeah I prefer a man to be 6 feet tall".
People really struggle with understand basic requirement vs "great" or "optimal"

Just browsing female forums or looking up the girth of dildos is a great way to understand just how much girth is really required.

Okay. I actually have a long big vein on my shaft(from bottom it's about 2 inch).
Does that increase the risk?
idk and i don't think so, especially not with beginner volume. (I was more talking about guys who do 500 or 1000 jelqs per day (some claim that) or guys that do more intense variations). Jelqing is super low risk if you're not retarded. If you think jelqing is too dangerous then forget about PE completely since everything after that is more intense.

Just do the beginner routine. Don't overtrain, don't do big jumps of training volume, listen to your dick (if it hurts or you're unsure, stop), if you see weird spots or discoloration on your dick stop training until those clear off etc

It's common sense ...

Jfl at anyone who dates an American former college foid.

People really struggle with understand basic requirement vs "great" or "optimal"

Just browsing female forums or looking up the girth of dildos is a great way to understand just how much girth is really required.

idk and i don't think so, especially not with beginner volume. (I was more talking about guys who do 500 or 1000 jelqs per day (some claim that) or guys that do more intense variations). Jelqing is super low risk if you're not retarded. If you think jelqing is too dangerous then forget about PE completely since everything after that is more intense.

Just do the beginner routine. Don't overtrain, don't do big jumps of training volume, listen to your dick (if it hurts or you're unsure, stop), if you see weird spots or discoloration on your dick stop training until those clear off etc

It's common sense ...
Good advice. Thanks. I'll do more research into it.

Jfl at anyone who dates an American former college foid.
I'm from europe

Good advice. Thanks. I'll do more research into it.
For this sort of underground shit you really want to look A LOT into it and find the consensus instead of relying on 1-2 opinions. And listen to your body above all else.

I'm from europe
Same. I didn't hear gossip in college before I dropped out since I wasn't part of social circles in college, I just observed that chadlites were the only ones with girlfriends (with the exception of JBW/noodles) and I observed this looksmaxxed German chad who hit on different girls all the time and probably fucked them.

American foids are still more loose though I'm sure.

My body is screaming
"YOU ARE A DICKCEL" "JELQ NOW OR ROPE"
Be careful to not permanently damage your dick, I did PE for 6 months got 0 gains in girth and barely any gains in length.

And so begins my dickmaxxing journey...

Same. I didn't hear gossip in college before I dropped out since I wasn't part of social circles in college, I just observed that chadlites were the only ones with girlfriends (with the exception of JBW/noodles) and I observed this looksmaxxed German chad who hit on different girls all the time and probably fucked them.

American foids are still more loose though I'm sure.
I was part of any social circles either but all it took was being friendly with 1-2 gossipers to hear tons of shit. Plus also normies would sometimes gossip or talk about it in groups while i was there, they didn't mind me.

Some of the shit i've heard was so blackpilled it sounded like some shitpost from this forum

@Barry is a PEmaxxer too
should take a 1.5 year to gain length and girth of one inch safely(3 months jelqing and safe exercises then cautiously go more aggressive). if your aggressive, can be done within one year with using penis extender at least 4 hours daily for length and clamping every other day. but imo take the slower route.
Be careful to not permanently damage your dick, I did PE for 6 months got 0 gains in girth and barely any gains in length.
yeah safety is key. alot of people rush too hard. if pain is too intense or soreness too much, one should slow down

should take a 1.5 year to gain length and girth of one inch safely(3 months jelqing and safe exercises then cautiously go more aggressive). if your aggressive, can be done within one year with using penis extender at least 4 hours daily for length and clamping every other day. but imo take the slower route.
So jelq and manual exercises for 3 months and then using equipments? Sounds about right.
1.5 years is lifefuel ngl
You are a brainlet, not a girthlet.
No brain surgery for your face

i jelqed at too hard of erection and PP popped i quit. still have a bulge where it popped