Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a fucking abomination

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
My existence shouldn't have been allowed. I am literally zero, nothing in my life can go my way and bring me any sense of fulfillment. Any joys I have ever had have been merely short term dopamine release from familiar copes. First of all I have never even cared significantly about being celibate, all I wanted was to be a normal person, enjoy socializing, relate to other people, and be good at something in life and have achievements that are valuable and indispensable that would give my existence value but everything I try I have failed at.
Not only am I denied love and affection but I have also been denied of anything that makes life worth living at all, I am literally a walking shell of myself.

Not only am I denied love and affection but I have also been denied of anything that makes life worth living at all, I am literally a walking shell of myself.

welcome to the incel club

very relatable. Most of us just want to be valued.

If only quantum resurrection was legit.

Don’t worry brother. We will always have our hero Sonic The Hedgehog
AvDGVMn.gif

KUb8ouO.gif

QHieNFB.gif

Sorry, thats reserved for attractive people. Subhuman trash like us suffer and die.

damn we are both black as well

I wish I had never existed to see what other people have