Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am a fakecel

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I'm not a mentancel. I'm just a coward stupid idiot baby boy who was spoiled by his overprotective parents and never left the house.

I also should be banned because someone like me doesn't belong here with actually ugly people who have had horrible life experiences and bullying.

That's all.

dont care faggot ur as subhuman as me

What? :feelshaha:

Can't tell if serious or mental breakdown. :feelssus:

Last edited:
Everyone has their story, the main thing is are you a sex haver or not??

@Fat Link @Komesarj give him a permaban, he’s pretty much asking for it

You are
not a woman fr fr

I'm not a mentancel. I'm just a coward stupid idiot baby boy who was spoiled by his overprotective parents and never left the house.

I also should be banned because someone like me doesn't belong here with actually ugly people who have had horrible life experiences and bullying.

That's all.
I knew it

Where's the pasta from

If you been here since 2020, chances are that you are indeed a truecel.

Come back and face the crowd, coward. Why do people make such posts and then ghost for a while? COWARDS!
I specifically mentioned in my post that I'm a coward.

CAN I FUCK THE ANIME GIRL IN YOUR AVI BEFORE YOU LEAVE? :ahegao:

That's all.
Nothing bad about being spoiled. Better than being born with one eye and handicapped with broken bones.

You're welcome here at
full

I am 5'5 ugly scrawny midget. I am the truestcel.

incelerated

No thoughts, head empty​

★★★★★
JoinedNov 23, 2020Posts12,073Online105d 12h 25m

You belong here with us

same but im incel

That's all.
Based if true, gay if larp

I'm ugly but I'm standartcel.

You belong here, stop coping.

Why is he banned now?
He's always been a cool user.

The question is why you were wasting your time on an incel forum? :feelshehe: :banhammer:

fakecels.is voluntary celibate