Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am a failure at everything

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
my mind is too fucked from fucked up life expericnes. if i study i cant focus because of my mind and fail so i resort to cheating, when i play games i always lose and when i go outiside i get nervous and see other people live their lives while i fucking rot my life away in my room. so this comes to the conclusion that i am a fucking genetic failure in this life and i cant wait to fucking die because my living is fucking pointless in this fucked up world. i do regret not studying well and being a jerk to everyone else but they all picked on me because i was weak and ugly so its not my fault. in this world its kill or be killed

my mind is too fucked from fucked up life expericnes. if i study i cant focus because of my mind and fail so i resort to cheating, when i play games i always lose and when i go outiside i get nervous and see other people live their lives while i fucking rot my life away in my room. so this comes to the conclusion that i am a fucking genetic failure in this life and i cant wait to fucking die because my living is fucking pointless in this fucked up world. i do regret not studying well and being a jerk to everyone else but they all picked on me because i was weak and ugly so its not my fault. in this world its kill or be killed
Over if you get voicemogged by Chads in video games... :feelswhat:

Of course, that's pretty common. :feelsUgh:

Over if you get voicemogged by Chads in video games... :feelswhat:

Of course, that's pretty common. :feelsUgh:
thats why i stopped playing games that have voicechat

Man I'm the exact same way. Thinking about it makes me want to rope.

cheating in online school
How? Like looking up answers on the internet during exams? I'm clutching at straws here. I wanna know how to cheat at online school.

do something crazy and low inhib with ur life
You have nothing to lose

How? Like looking up answers on the internet during exams? I'm clutching at straws here. I wanna know how to cheat at online school.
use ur phone and type quizlet or brainly. or u can type ur exam question and paste it in google

When you do something serious, no one really cares, that's the advantage.

use ur phone and type quizlet or brainly. or u can type ur exam question and paste it in google
Online school is pretty pointless then. :feelshaha:

nigga ur 18 its too early to start shitting on urself

Your height + pp size + race?

nigga ur 18 its too early to start shitting on urself
As a Professor in blackpillosophy I would say 14. By 18 you’ll almost know whether you’ll seed would usually be dumped into real toilets or bathroom toilets

I avoid going outside as much as possible because seeing normies with their friends and toilet gf's is pure ERfuel

Being talentless is brutal. :fuk:

As a Professor in blackpillosophy I would say 14. By 18 you’ll almost know whether you’ll seed would usually be dumped into real toilets or bathroom toilets
professor if shit

if i study i cant focus because of my mind and fail so i resort to cheating
if ur not cheating ur not trying
cheating is as worthy as actually passing
when i play games i always lose
it dont matter, dont put urself down because of video games because they are meaningless
i know what u feel, im a csgo player my games are:
>win
>feels nothing
>loose
>day ruined
but if u take people who are like faceit lvl10 or fpl which is the top 0.01% and are just under pro players level, ask them whay they got from it they will say nothing but stress, they gained literally nothing from their (on average) 10k hours in the game which 60% of that time is spent practicing not actually playing
when i go outiside i get nervous and see other people live their lives while i fucking rot my life away in my room
i was in the same boat at some point in my life, feel like the whole world is watching and judging me
as cliche as this sound, u gotta get out of ur comfort zone
which means do things that u dont feel comfortable doing but are beneficial to u
start going out to fast food joints and restaurant filled with people ur age
the goal is not to make friends but to get comfortable around ppl ur age
the goal now is to practice for after high school
if u r planning to work out, which i highly recommend u
then dont join a gym, do mma, boxing, wrestleling or whatever contact sport u find fun
the goal is to interact, both socially and physically with other boys ur age
this will remove all the stiffness and awkwardness u have with ppl
also start softmaxxing (skincare, diet, good sleep pastern)
also start updating ur wardrobe, slowly buy new clothes, dont rush into or else u will end up with clothes that match
and dont be autistic about it, just dress with shit that fits and other ppl ur age wear
take this year to do these things and by next year, weather u going to uni, trade school or work, u r going to be more normie which will make ur life easier
and who knows maybe ud get a bitch
so this comes to the conclusion that i am a fucking genetic failure in this life and i cant wait to fucking die because my living is fucking pointless in this fucked up world
no
stop this shit
dont take the forum seriously lol
80% of shit said here (even by me) is basement dweller autism
u have ur whole life ahead of u

Dont have any advice but I hope things get better for you bro

nothing worse than trying to accomplish something but then failing:fuk:

watch documentaries

become passionate about something

find a hobby

turn that into a promising career
sure thing but my mind is like fucked from rotting alot

You are a success at failing like me

basement dweller autism
657DD28A 8A4A 4850 835F 10D6B7777F98

idk lol maybe 3 inches
I have never seen or heard that size. You pp has to be measured when erect in case any retards don’t know this