Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am a byproduct of my parents' lust

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I had an argument with my human birther some weeks ago about her giving birth to me. I told her that it was because she was a horny bitch that's why I was born.

She said I was wrong as being horny isn't the point, she wanted to have a family. But, the thing is, she also told me that she didn't expect to give birth to me that soon so that is self contradictory.

I blame my parents for my inceldom, they gave me eczema. And if they treated me well with money I'd forgive them but they barely give me money even though I don't have a social life. I can't even get a laptop for uni jfl.

I HATE ECZEMA, WOUNDS ARE BARELY HEALING EVEN WITH DOCTOR'S HELP. IT WONT TOUCH THIS.

Last edited:
Im the byproduct of my parents selfishness and stupidity.

They owe me money for the surgeries I need.
I blame my parents for my inceldom, they gave me eczema. And if they treated me well with money I'd forgive them but they barely give me money even though I don't have a social life. I can't even get a laptop for uni jfl.
fucking brutal bro

If the wounds don't heal and hope runs out, ask them to arrange euthanasia for you.

My mother was like "you should thank me for not aborting you", them I checked and she could not. She got pregnant with me when she was 17 and they don't do abortions on minors. And when she was 18 she was in 3rd trimester so it was too late. It was off by one month. Shit I'm lucky.

But, the thing is, she also told me that she didn't expect to give birth to me that soon

Idk how I would even take that, lol. At least it's better than not having been expected at all, like Elliot Rodger.

My mother was like "you should thank me for not aborting you", them I checked and she could not. She got pregnant with me when she was 17 and they don't do abortions on minors. And when she was 18 she was in 3rd trimester so it was too late. It was off by one month. Shit I'm lucky.
At least she gave birth to you while young, less chances of diseases