Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am 75% done with uni, progress report inside

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Kissless -CHECK
Touchless - CHECK
Hand-holdless - CHECK
Hugless CHECK
Virgin - CHECK

Its safe to say that I will be graduating a virgin as well and that its over since getting a gf after uni is impossible. More importantly, I will never have a teen JB gf since uni is your last chance to get one without it seeming creepy.

Kim, launch the nukes please.

Don't worry lil fella i'm sure after uni you might get to betabux a used up roastie.

By "progress report" I thought you were going to post your actually grades/marks.

Your position will not change, even once you go through this stage in life when everyone parties it up.

Progressing nicely toward the rope.

You got good grades though right.....right??

Kissless -CHECK
Touchless - CHECK
Hand-holdless - CHECK
Hugless CHECK
Virgin - CHECK

Its safe to say that I will be graduating a virgin as well and that its over since getting a gf after uni is impossible. More importantly, I will never have a teen JB gf since uni is your last chance to get one without it seeming creepy.

Kim, launch the nukes please.
You should pretend to trip and touch a woman. For your sanity. Lose your touch virginity, better than going ER or minissian

I'm heading down the same path.

Ever have any good experiences international Asian student girls?